6th gen wiring harness

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i need a 6th gen wiring harness that will work with my d16y7 which is out of a 99 dx that i put into my 93 hatch for now.....i need to get this thing running so i need it asap!!! thanks

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
fourdoor92 said:
i need a 6th gen wiring harness that will work with my d16y7 which is out of a 99 dx that i put into my 93 hatch for now.....i need to get this thing running so i need it asap!!! thanks
Use the one from your hatch... everything should hook up the same, minus one o2 sensor that your P06 ECU wont even need to begin with but yes still should run the engine just fine if not for the distributor which you may need to use your OBD1 distributor with your OBD1 P06 ECU.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Killa_CiViC said:
Use the one from your hatch... everything should hook up the same, minus one o2 sensor that your P06 ECU wont even need to begin with but yes still should run the engine just fine if not for the distributor which you may need to use your OBD1 distributor with your OBD1 P06 ECU.
NONE of the plugs are alike on the new motor

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
are u looking to buy one?

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was kinda confused cause this isn't in the classifieds. i think i might have one. let me go check if i still have it.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
i was kinda confused cause this isn't in the classifieds. i think i might have one. let me go check if i still have it.
yeah i messed up, oops.if you still have it, what is it out of and why

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its out of my old d16y7, its just sitting in my garage. i'd have to look for it later on. its perfectly fine though.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
its out of my old d16y7, its just sitting in my garage. i'd have to look for it later on. its perfectly fine though.
ok sweet, yeah i have been waiting a while to get one so i can get my car runnin while i'm building my h23vtec for it, lemme know ASAP how much you need for it shipped to newark ohio 43055, thanks

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok i found it. i wasn't really looking to sell it so i have no idea how much they go for so just make me an offer. i'll check out how much they go for when i get home from work and get back to you. i'll be shipping from 90660. i've never sold anything on cc but u can check out my ebay feedback click here

oh and heres some pics of it. its off of my 99 d16y7. 5 spd if that matters

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
ok i found it. i wasn't really looking to sell it so i have no idea how much they go for so just make me an offer. i'll check out how much they go for when i get home from work and get back to you. i'll be shipping from 90660. i've never sold anything on cc but u can check out my ebay feedback click here
great thats what i need....hows 75 shipped to 43055?

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'll get back to u later. i'm off to work right now. last question, is this going to be through paypal?

anywho, i won't get back on cc til tonight.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
i'll get back to u later. i'm off to work right now. last question, is this going to be through paypal?

anywho, i won't get back on cc til tonight.
yep paypal