7 Gen Question ??????

demon23

5+ Year Member
why is it that honda didnt come out with a Civic Coupe for our Gen of cars ????

mother_BORED

5+ Year Member
demon23 said:
why is it that honda didnt come out with a Civic Coupe for our Gen of cars ????
Erm...whats that in your avatar :?:

CenZ

5+ Year Member
wow, you cant be serious. also your from Queens, how do you have an SiR? and what the f**k is a SiR Limited!?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
umm.. demon, I think you're going to need to clarify your question. Everyone else, quit the whoring.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
umm.. demon, I think you're going to need to clarify your question. Everyone else, quit the whoring.
no... his question was pretty clear....

:lol:

this thread needs to go bye bye

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did you mean Si coupe..? If not.. then open your eyes and look around.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Todd - I'm going to give him a chance to redeem himself... seeing as he owns a coupe. I don't think he could be asking what we think he's asking..... or maybe he doesnt know what a coupe is? I don't know..... I'll wait for him to respond either way before doing anything with this thread.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you are asking about the SI, but that is like asking why didn't they make a 6th gen Si hatch.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The Si for 5th gen was also a hatchback. So perhaps they wanted to go back to the roots.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think they should make both with all the gens. Wonder what a new hatch would look like if they made one. And I don't mean that ugly type r concept either.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Trey99EK said:
I think they should make both with all the gens. Wonder what a new hatch would look like if they made one. And I don't mean that ugly type r concept either.
It woudl look like the Type-S. This is the body for the hatchback that will be produced this generation. They won't be making another one. It's as silly as saying "I wonder what a 6th gen hatch would look like.. and I don't mean the Type-R either." ;)

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/honda/honda-civic-type-s-ar10591.html

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never saw that. It wouldn't be bad if the back was smoother.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Get rid of the midle light reflector things (ice cube trays on front and back) and I'd like it a lot more.

demon23

5+ Year Member
my car is a jmd thats y. I ask i have seen it around my way at all talk about the usmd si coupe for our generation .

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Please clarify what you are saying. If your next post doesnt make any sense I'm going to close this thread. Proper english helps!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
demon23 said:
my car is a jmd thats y. I ask i have seen it around my way at all talk about the usmd si coupe for our generation .
There is a coupe for the 7th gen. There is not an Si coupe for the 7th gen. That's how Honda decided to make it. Honda is now producing 8th gen Civics. There is no reason to go back and make 7th gens again and in fact would probably not be worth the money for the company at all.

Honda is not in the business of making cars for tuners.

If you have a JDM 7th gen and your English is so poor then why do you live in Queens? It seems as though you are saying you live outside of the US (Japan), but your location says New York.

I'm sourcing your location, that your car is JDM, your poor grasp of the English language, and that you have "seen (the 7th gen Si coupe) around (your) way."

Zax_Burner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woah I hate to flame you, but you said JMD, lmao! You need to stop watching all of those fictional racing movies, there just screwin with your brain. Oh, and I didn't know there was a state named Queens :?: Oh yeah, I love the picture Joe7987, very good way of saying what you mean!

Zax_Burner

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
=) I think Honda just gives up

Theoretical Honda Ceo statement....

"Why should we give them mutiple body styles of the civic si?"
"They'll just swap the engine anyway...*sigh"

mother_BORED

5+ Year Member
demon23 said:
is that car in your avatar YOUR car? If so, it aint JDM (or JMD as you call it). There's no such thing as a JDM 7th gen coupe.