NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mother_BORED said:
is that car in your avatar YOUR car? If so, it aint JDM (or JMD as you call it). There's no such thing as a JDM 7th gen coupe.
To elaborate, there are JDM Civic coupes, but I've never heard of or seen a 7th gen JDM Civic coupe. :what:

The coupes are sold in other markets though and I wouldn't think it'd be entirely impossible to see a coupe in Japan since probably some of the neighboring countries have coupes, though I'm not sure which markets might have them available.

mother_BORED

5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I've never heard of or seen a 7th gen JDM Civic coupe.
I know, thats why i put "there's no such thing as a JDM 7thgen coupe." They are made for the USDM and shipped everywhere else. Even the JDM civic typeR is built in Swindon, England and shipped to japan.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mother_BORED said:
I know, thats why i put "there's no such thing as a JDM 7thgen coupe." They are made for the USDM and shipped everywhere else. Even the JDM civic typeR is built in Swindon, England and shipped to japan.
I'm well aware. =)

Civicdriver19

5+ Year Member
I was wondering if someone could give me a list of what parts i would need to turbo my d17. I am new to turbo. I also would like to know about how long it would take to install. Thanks

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Okay, here's a list that I found:

1. Don't jack someone's post
2. search
3. I'm hungry

Civicdriver19

5+ Year Member
wow thanks for the reply...that really helps....now could someone with an IQ please answer my question.....

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ laf. You might not want to look in the mirror if you want IQ. :roll: Consider you started your first post in someone's thread with a question that has nothing to do with the OP. Good job.

sleakcivic02

5+ Year Member
turbo question

ok if you dont feel like buying a kit such as dezod v3 or tsi then go custom

what you will need:
turbo manifold (hks = $250)
t-25 or t-28 turbo with internal wastergate (if you go with hks manifold)
ss braided oil line (t-fitting for the oil sending unit)
oil dump tube (need to drill a hole in your oil pan)
ss braided coolent lines x2 (also 2x t-fittings)
intercool
charge pipes with clamps and hoses
bov
fuel managment system such as a piggy back (emanage)
best combo for 7thgen is rsx-s injectors and emanage with all harness
custom down pipe

i think thats all

oh yeah someone to do it for ya, unless you can do it!!! hhahah

later yo

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do DIY on the custom kit! You can think of it as a learning experience every time it woun't run :P

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sleakcivic02 said:
are you talking to me??? or someone else!
I was talking to the same person you were LOL (thread-jacker)

Civicdriver19

5+ Year Member
sorry for the thread jack guys it was my first time using this forum or any forum for that matter
Thanks for all da help and i will put some pics/ vids when its up and running

Sianara

Fuc A V8!
5+ Year Member
reguarding civic ?

:haha:
I think they should make both with all the gens. Wonder what a new hatch would look like if they made one. And I don't mean that ugly type r concept either.
Look up You Tube Type in Top Gear review of 2010 civic type They race it against the EP3. The EP3 crushes it. :D The screwd the new one up its slower and handels lke s**t!

citto3

I have a 7th generation hatchback civic any one know of any sites I could check out for parts.