10+ Year Member
you bastard! Oh well i want those AGX's, but have fun with your short shifter

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Je said:
you bastard! Oh well i want those AGX's, but have fun with your short shifter
yeah, I'll try to have fun with it! I wanna put my type-R knob on it when I get the shifter, but I can't get the damn thing off, it kept coming loose so my dipshit pops decided to put muffler mender on the threads. Anybody got any ideas how to work the damn thing loose? Or should I save my trouble and just get a new Type-R knob?

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ you lost those little tiny screws that hold the shift nob in place??

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no, its a real type-R, it screws on to the thread right on the shifter, just like a factory knob

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i must have a knock off lol, but its CF, and i love my CF!

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm just gonna torque the fugger right off of there if I can, that muffler mender stuff is junk, I should be able to work that loose

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh, got my type-r knob from speedpeople.com for like $29 before, now they're onsale for $5, so I just ordered a new one! hehe, I love the look of those knobs, it will look so good on a short shifter!

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ damn i must have gotten ripped off. I got a Civic Typr R Carbon Fiber shift nob for $50 :(

yoman793

boost fiend
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
congrats homie. im still waiting for my b&m short shifter i won in the 6th raffle. i cant take it, everytime i get in the car i dream of short beautiful shifts. And je, thanks for the help yesterday. the clutch is in working order!

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yoman793 said:
And je, thanks for the help yesterday. the clutch is in working order!
no problem dude

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, and the nice thing is that the knob screws down like factory, no set screws. Did you get the chrome or the titanium look? I got the titanium look again, since I already have one now and love the look of it