7th gen LX EVO???? help..

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by FhCRubarb
The only thing good that Dc makes is headers
:whip:
Haha..yeah my friend has a Dc headers 4-2-1..niiice set after he did his b18c5 swap

Dragoneye

RAZO Civic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, Skunk2 is pretty cool, and Tanabe is sweeet too......
I personally like the good japanese brands over american ones... like, I'd take GReddy or skunk2 over tenzo, or DC

so I'd get the skunk2, or GReddy, Tanabe, or something.. it'll
be better on your car. (and on your list of mods)
haha, and doin all that "EX conversion stuff" that's just another mod.. just get the Tanabe part for the LX

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since I have LX I'm just waiting for someone to come out with somkething good and decent performance wise for my car that I don't have to do extensions on or anything..so only time will tell what and who will come out with something..

Dragoneye

RAZO Civic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
exactly, that's fine.... ^_^

just when someone releases something for us, make sure it's a good brand.. don't rush into something

to me at least.. the name is very important, to style, and reliability, and just general quality..

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Didn't you say you already ordered the Greddy Evo for the coupe EX and bought the adapter by Tanabe? The adapter is actually only a few inches long heh which is ghey..but oh well..Anyways, yeah I'm just going to wait I keep checking on groupbuycenter.com to see if any good buys or anything..But will definitely keep this forum updated on anything..

Dragoneye

RAZO Civic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey now, it's Tanabe~
Can't go wrong with that stuff.

girl, you know the stock exhaust on our cars.. gettin rid of that is worth an extra 100 bucks.. (only) not willing to wait cruisin with that peashooter stickin out. yeah, keep us updated on exhausts..

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha cute DragonEye..yeah I took my shits off and now running with no mufler woot..yeah it's not that loud though..not bad..not bad at all..but true..And yeah Tanabe is great! I look around everytday to try and find some exhausts that'll fit our cars found some..Good decent buys but I keep calling around mostly all over west coast and some southwest but we'll see..hopefully something soon..the car's been out for a while now!

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by FhCRubarb
The only thing good that Dc makes is headers
:whip:
Not for the 7th gen Civic or the RSX. It's all about Comptech, Kamikaze, and HP Racing.

Dragoneye

RAZO Civic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so I guess DC doesn't have much of place on our 7gens.. ^_^
that's kinda what I'm seein, correct me if I'm wrong

Importz2k1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have an LX, got the EVO for the EX, Kamikaze header for the LX, and went to midas to have them make a downpipe for $30.
Sounds awesome, looks awesome, and you can feel the power gain (although not much) lol

Dragoneye

RAZO Civic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha,
cool, man, I don't want any welding at this point, though, that's why I'm not doin anything like that~

man, sweet vic, dude, that graphic actually looks pretty clean..
enjoy you evo dude, I sure as hell will! ^_^

(to evil, so riding with no muffler not to bad?) well, that's cool.. just not kinda sound I want, know what I mean?.

Importz2k1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No welding man, it was all done so you can unbolt if needed!
The EVO and the header were not touched, just the downpipe and I had them weld the flanges so it would be a direct bolt on.

Carmine

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea im probably gonna get the Greddy EVO exhaust for my 2003 ex coupe. I heard very g0od things about Greddy. Did mad research t0o.

Dragoneye

RAZO Civic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's actually not a bad plan, if it works (which I'm sure it does)~ ^_^

civic03

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow only 474$ for Evo? is it including piping also? that just seems pretty cheep
and how bout them Tanabe Super Racing? isn't it any good?

Dragoneye

RAZO Civic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I heard Tanabe gives the power, just that it's pretty loud~

(I don't like loud)