7th gen mileage thread

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
was wondering if anyones broken the 200 or 300k mark with one of these yet

my girlfriend just bought an 02 lx 4dr auto with 157k on it.

DONT POST YOUR MILES IF YOUR CIVIC WASNT MADE BETWEEN 01 AND 05

also anyone who has had any other gen of civic, is it just me or are the seats in these REALLY uncomfortable compared with other years.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
137k - as far as the seats...I don't mind them...I've gone on 4+ hour drives and didn't think twice about my seats.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
2004 civic ex with 23k

i actually find my seats much more comfortable than the older gens, I haven't complained about my seats driving for 4 hours or more.

Haven't driven or ridden in a 01-02 civic so i don't know how different those seats are from the 03-05's

I guess if you're really big and tall the seats get annoying quick :what:

Tkdtim1226

5+ Year Member
2001 with 75k. I had a 99 civic and I haven't really noticed a great difference in the seats, but it has been a while since I rode in the 6th gen. Kaotic is right... I am six feet tall and I have my seat all the way back just to get comfortable. Other than that they feel good. Not great, just good.

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
2004 with 122k miles on it. I liked my original seats. Longest trip so far was 22 hours straight and a total drive time of 37 hours. Trust me their just fine. On another note I love my new rsx seats too

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2005 - 63k miles

The seats suck! I guess I've gained weight or someshit but the dam sides keep squeezing my ribs together -_-

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2005 - 63k miles

The seats suck! I guess I've gained weight or someshit but the dam sides keep squeezing my ribs together -_-
Fatass.

My 03 just broke 40k miles lol.

Have 130k on the DC5 though...

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2005 - 63k miles

yea that was what i was noticing .... they are definitley stiff in the back so we will see how they do in a long trip, the ones in my truck are shot so that might be why it feels like such a change, next time i go junkyarding imma try and find some nice explorer seats for my truck.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, that's why I'd rather drive the Suby around for DD, since the seats are nicer ;P

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
113,xxx miles on my 01. I didn't like the stock seats. So i get EP3 seats :suprise:

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2002 Em2 with 135,600 miles. I'm 6'2 265 and i've been on several extended road trips in it. two trips to chicago several trips to wilmington and I don't find it uncomfortable. Not the most luxurious ride ever, not like my old 96 TL that was posh and the suspension was soft. But new seats wouldn't be out of the question.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
75k and counting on my 04 ep3:(

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
02 Ex wth 104,XXX...stock seats, fine, except i think a bolt must be lose? idk, but im 6'3 with some weight on me...longest ride was around 8 hrs (NH to Carlisle) few stops, it was ok...

kwiksi

5+ Year Member
44k on my EP3. 20k on swapped A2.
Seats were comfy enough for a 2.5 hr drive.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
68k on my 05, doing fine, as far as seats go compared to egs and eks our seats are way more confy, but i only weight 170 lbs, however my drivers seat is starting to get a bit of a squeak