7th gen mileage thread

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
figured id update this thread, we drove the 02 to oregon and back over the weekend, 35 mpg with an avg speed of 70 - 75 mph ... didnt know they did that well with the automatic.

tynewhouse

NEWHOUSE
5+ Year Member
03 ex with 90k. i like the seats hate the head rests

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2001 EX:: 2k till i break 100k.

Also, about the seats, I havn't been in any other year. However, my boy had an EM1 and he says compared, my seats are uncomfortable.

jak

shaken...... not stirred.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
05 EP3 36,700 miles. i used to have an 01 sedan but i dont remember how comfy the seats were. drove to texas a few times in it and dont remember being uncomfortable, but im sure there not as good as my EP3 seats.

empir3e

Why is Iraq so cold....
5+ Year Member
got an '04 and just broke 41k before i deployed in september......for shorter drives these seats dont feel to bad at all.... now when i drove from my moms place back in philadelphia all the way down to fort hood, texas my ass was hurtin like hell haha.....

jorgeflop

5+ Year Member
2003 and 140 miles on it'' still running smooth... and as far as the seats go '' caNT COMPLAIN'' just like the other guy said,, i could drive for hours and hours and not feel a thing!!!

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
2003 and 140 miles on it'' still running smooth... and as far as the seats go '' caNT COMPLAIN'' just like the other guy said,, i could drive for hours and hours and not feel a thing!!!
exactly how many hours have you driven it that it only has 140 miles on it?