7th gen mileage thread

nyghtryder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
135K on my 03. 22 hours straight driving from MO to CA no complaints about the seats. Im 6'1" 195 lbs.

Brian13

5+ Year Member
MY '04 ex has approx 80K. Never had any complaints about the seat. I'm 6'1'ish approx. 170lbs. On a side note I've had co-workers ask were I got the seats from cause the love them. Yeah, they're idiots..lol

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn pretty low miles for an 01

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my bad i read wrong and thought it only had 37k

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the 04 had 37K

i had 81K on my 02 the seats i thought were better than my 91 civic... .

perhaps before your girl got the car... a large person used to ride/ drive it wearing out the seats faster.

im pimping a 95 subaru impreza right now... it has 329000 miles.. the seats are wore the f**k out. most uncomfortable ride ever. im in search of some WRX seats of any year.

Rocket350

5+ Year Member
41k Miles on an 02 Lx coupe. the seats dont bother me but i do want to get some rsx seats for looks

empir3e

Why is Iraq so cold....
5+ Year Member
got an 04 with 41k on it and have done the drive from Philadelphia to lovely fort hood texas and not gonna lie.... my ass was hurtin at the end of that trip lol

jono237

5+ Year Member
ive seen 7th gens on ebay selling with 300k i only know because i was looking for the highest mileage civic to see how much a d17 can get on it and apparently its over 300 if you take care of it but again its ebay so who knows im still under 100k

01vic

5+ Year Member
123 on my my 01 and i dont like like the seats they dont hold me for s**t

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what do you guys think about the 03-05 sedan or coupe headrests?

I've been thinking about swaping my headrests for some coupe tan 03-05 headrests just too see what it looks like. i dunno which ones are more comfortable though.

clean02

5+ Year Member
82k on 02 ex coupe. i love the rocking chair seat lol jk. and this is my first post!!! woot