7th Gen TEINS

aznsensation18

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does anyone on this site have TEIN BASIC or TEIN SS for there 7th gen? If so can you post a pic so i can see how low they go. In the catalog i see that the TEIN SS only go down 1.3" and i want to see how they look. It's bugging me i have the money but I want to spend rite with my coilovers. I know TEINS aren't ment for slamming either.

iselfdevi

What's VTEC?????
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aznsensation18 said:
Does anyone on this site have TEIN BASIC or TEIN SS for there 7th gen? If so can you post a pic so i can see how low they go. In the catalog i see that the TEIN SS only go down 1.3" and i want to see how they look. It's bugging me i have the money but I want to spend rite with my coilovers. I know TEINS aren't ment for slamming either.
i have tein ss on my eg hatcha and the drop it insane.
i think its like a 3 inch drop. if i was to turn the wheel hard right or hard left. you wouldnt be able to fit your finger between the fender and tire. tein is a great suspenion imo. and its fully adjustable!

aznsensation18

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanx for the pics. I'm trying to get all the specs on the Basic and SS because i at least want to spend $900 for the SS and get my money's worth so the drop would look nice. Anybody else with more TEIN SS or BASIC pics that are pretty low on a 01-03 CIVIC.

iselfdevi

What's VTEC?????
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aznsensation18 said:
Thanx for the pics. I'm trying to get all the specs on the Basic and SS because i at least want to spend $900 for the SS and get my money's worth so the drop would look nice. Anybody else with more TEIN SS or BASIC pics that are pretty low on a 01-03 CIVIC.
GET THE SS!!! it has damper control!!!! i love my ss becuase of its adjustabilty. i paid 850 for my set. dude dont get basic cuz one day yer gonna want your ride stiff. trust me.

aznsensation18

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been leaning towards SS because the Dampening. I just don't know of and 7th gen civic with the SS. Well I might as well get them and post a reply.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im going to get them soon. the ss kit.

here is a pic of the ss kit, with the 01 upper mount the you will need to buy if you have a 02+ civic, aslo with the spc rear camber kit. thats everything i will have in the next month or so.

Last edited:

iselfdevi

What's VTEC?????
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nightkids1 said:
im going to get them soon. the ss kit.

here is a pic of the ss kit, with the 01 upper mount the you will need to buy if you have a 02+ civic, aslo with the spc rear camber kit. thats everything i will have in the next month or so.
TEIN is da s**t. im happy!

civicvtec1ps

7thgencivic.com Mod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Actually, I have Tein s tech springs on SI.
I used to have Tein ss on 02 ex.

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The SS doesn't go that low for the 7th gen Civics. It barely - just barely leaves a really small gap.

I'd get Hayame.