7th generation turbo project

flancy82

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone have any suggestions on a turbo for a 02 civic. I heard the garrett t25 would work nicely. Just wonderin if anyone had any input on that. And what all will be needed besides the kit?

ziggyboo84

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well if you are not going over like 300hp The garrett T25 or T28 would work great. Its a Fast spool turbo and i believe it could run nnice on stock internals till aobut 200hp!! I my self am doing a turbo project right now i dunno when its gonna be dont but i'm gettin a garrett T25 for my 03 EX!!!

LogicalNonsense

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ziggy is your turbo kit custom pieced? or did you get it from a company like SF?
just wondering cuz im trying to decide weather to custom piece a turbo or go with SF
i just dont wanna wait 5 months for one

SeanMc300

professional a*****e
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i can let you know how well the t25 works in mid summer. its a very very fast spooling turbo (full boost by around 3k), very good for auto crossing and the boost-around-town.

ziggyboo84

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was cusom building the kit i got a t25 turbo and some headers but then i found out that i have to psy for my college commin up term so i'm selling it i'm sellikg the turbo for like $300 plus shipping and the headers is ya interented e mial me at ziggyboo@bellsouth.net ! i jsut waned to go for custom cuz after i did the number i aobut save almost aobut $800 insted of buying a kit and that is wiht the front mouth cooler fuel system turbo timer and everything!!! i think cusom turbo kit is much cheaper cuz u buy what u want for a price you can find and not like a kit where they sell you jsut the exhaust manifold for $600 lol well anwya and yeah the t25 for a civic is a great turbo spoole up at like 3000 rpm or under and can push up to like 285HP+ what do u need moore!!!!!