nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where: California Citrus State in Riversidei
When: May 10, 2003
Time: 1pm- till you want to leave.....

Please bring SOMETHING... Only if you want something to eat.
Please tell me how many people you're bringing and what you're bringing to the BBQ

This is a meet that im in charge of, we want it to be just a 7thgen civic only meet, but if you want to come its all cool. Last meet we had a real jun type r integra show up and a few jdm hb's.

Activities BBQ, talk, show off the cars, football, (any suggestions welcomed)

Directions
Map of Park
* If your coming from L.A. or cities near, just take the 91 east till Van Burren, make a left off the off ramp and make a right onto Van Burren. Keep going a about 4 miles max and the park will be off Dufferin on the left
* If your coming from lets say San Deigo Take the 215 North Till Van burren. Make a left (cant make a right) go all the way down the hill, its about 11 miles and the park will be on the right off of Dufferin.

I have about 20+ people coming from 7thgencivic.com coming so far

People Showing Up From Clubcivic.com

1. Project Zero + 4-5

Project Zero

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Me and 5 or 6 teamates with honda acura cars will roll. give me a list of stuff to bring. and around were is this park at. im familiar with the city.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Project Zero"

Me and 5 or 6 teamates with honda acura cars will roll. give me a list of stuff to bring. and around were is this park at. im familiar with the city.
yeah i see you already regestered on that site all add you to the list. finnaly get to meet someone at least thats from clubcivic besides my friends

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, im jealous. i wish we could assemble some sort of nor cal meet this well

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

damn, im jealous. i wish we could assemble some sort of nor cal meet this well
s**t this is hard to do, trust me i have like 3 people helping me =) ill post pics of the meet also

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet. i mean, we got all the stockton people ready for meets whenever, its gettin the bay area folks together too. cant wait to see pics.