85 crx swap

jdmferio

New Member
5+ Year Member
a i jus picked up a 85 crx i waswondering what or if i can swap anything into it?
 

orfus5

New Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
old school d16a1 1st gen teg motor
there are mount kits, to put a b-series in.
 


Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats about it, D16a1s and B series with a swap mount kit, the D16a1 is bolt in.
 

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdmferio said:
how bout an h22 u think i can make it fit
goodluck. better be a drag only car. if not save yourself the hassle and put a B in
 

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdmferio said:
how bout an h22 u think i can make it fit
in that little ass engine bay i HIGHLY doubt it, its huge in the 4th gens
 

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
in that little ass engine bay i HIGHLY doubt it, its huge in the 4th gens
and it takes some banging and modifying even for a gsr
 

gospeed

New Member
5+ Year Member
if its not an si dont bother sell it,and get an si. i did a carbed one once.swap to the 87 teg motor took forever lot of work was hellish fast though the dx is lighter than si.currently working on an awd 87 crx si but i guess nobody is interested in that for some reason.
 

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gospeed said:
if its not an si dont bother sell it,and get an si. i did a carbed one once.swap to the 87 teg motor took forever lot of work was hellish fast though the dx is lighter than si.currently working on an awd 87 crx si but i guess nobody is interested in that for some reason.
only 10% of it is transferred to the rear wheels. that doesnt justify it if you ask me
 



Top