8th gen Civic pics

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

The test drive of the SI completely changed my mind about it, it handles great and it pulls real nicely :thumbs up The navi system is also sweet and the bucket seats hold you nicely in place when doing hard turns :thumbup:
Oh yea theres lots of freebies honda tuning magazines, vibe, spin, and super street (the few that i remember) and free stuff from xm radio, there was also all the other cars from honda to test drive except for the s2k,odyssey, and pilot. Free food and later at 7 (i'm going back at 6 tonite) theres going to be a free concert, pitbull and damian marley. So if this event has not already passed by your city you should definately take a look at it, its entirely free which is the best part, theres nothing to loose.

btw: the honda people encourage you to floor the cars and test their limits just no constant peeling out and sliding of the car, the rest is up to you. Great even :thumbs up

ryanM

damn, wish somethin like that would come around here :(
anyways, looks pretty sweet. looks wise i still like my 6g better tho. cant argue with a K tho ;)

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
asscracker..i told u that shyt was banging..
damn i cant believe i missed the live when they were here..and i was registered and all..:cussing:

so to get the si or not? :lol:

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
asscracker..i told u that shyt was banging..
damn i cant believe i missed the live when they were here..and i was registered and all..:cussing:

yea you were right assclown :lol:

btw: the car looks a lot better in person than it does on pictures

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i havent; seen it in person i saw the 4 doors..
but i knew shyt was gonna b bangin ;)

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what is great about this all is that theres no sales person pressuring you into anything or to keep you under control while driving :thumbs up

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh im sure it was strictly for promoting purposes..
i'm all f**kin confused i dunno what to get now...

did they say when the si wopuld b out?
is it dec or maybe earlier :lol:

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
yeh im sure it was strictly for promoting purposes..
i'm all f**kin confused i dunno what to get now...

did they say when the si wopuld b out?
is it dec or maybe earlier :lol:

i asked 2 people and both told me in dec

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so what should i get?
o6 civic ex sedan with navi
or
o6 si with navi :lol:

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
you should wait for the official price to make your decision, but if $$ dont matter then definately go with the SI

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
money dont matter...under 25 it dont atleast...
i wanted to get an evo MR :cry:

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
money dont matter...under 25 it dont atleast...
i wanted to get an evo MR :cry:
the most I'll pay for it is 23k, I'm not sure what exactly you would plan for the car but if you do wanna go F/I then you will have to build up that motor, its 11.0:1 compression :shock: although with good tuning you should be ok, but I think its still risky :???:

talking about the EVO, maybe this weekend I'll go test drive one out, mitsu has a promotion that they pay your gas for a year :P , i'm a sucker for free gas :thumbs up

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krayziejcs said:
the most I'll pay for it is 23k, I'm not sure what exactly you would plan for the car but if you do wanna go F/I then you will have to build up that motor, its 11.0:1 compression :shock: although with good tuning you should be ok, but I think its still risky :???:

talking about the EVO, maybe this weekend I'll go test drive one out, mitsu has a promotion that they pay your gas for a year :P , i'm a sucker for free gas :thumbs up
dud ei wouldnt touch the new car..i would not void the warranty...no f'ing way...
te evo on the other hand i might not be able to control myself from not modding :lol:

wait test drive one and if u dont take it they pay for ur gas or what?

i can afford the RS..but who wants that...VIII is what every1 got...MR is where its at lol

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
dud ei wouldnt touch the new car..i would not void the warranty...no f'ing way...
te evo on the other hand i might not be able to control myself from not modding :lol:

wait test drive one and if u dont take it they pay for ur gas or what?

i can afford the RS..but who wants that...VIII is what every1 got...MR is where its at lol

sorry i didnt type it correctly, if you buy or lease any mitsubishi, they pay your gas for a year

yea i know what you mean, i wouldnt be able to control myself from moddin one either. Have you checked for any used MR's in your area? Since the budget is 25k if you could find one for 29k then i guess the civic will be leaving :lol: jk

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
krayziejcs said:
sorry i didnt type it correctly, if you buy or lease any mitsubishi, they pay your gas for a year

yea i know what you mean, i wouldnt be able to control myself from moddin one either. Have you checked for any used MR's in your area? Since the budget is 25k if you could find one for 29k then i guess the civic will be leaving :lol: jk
which civic?
mine is staying...
i need another car for the winter..
dont feel liek f**kin with used cars anymore..:lol:
want something nice that i will most probably leave stock to be my daily driver...

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so many of these threads.................... lol

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i went and sat in a 06 sedan the other day..ionterior is sleek i cant front..instrument panel is close to the si...
the front just kills it..eveything else is uber nice..

krayziejcs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
which civic?
mine is staying...
i need another car for the winter..
dont feel liek f**kin with used cars anymore..:lol:
want something nice that i will most probably leave stock to be my daily driver...

Seems like a future SI owner ^
I know you've read this from many people, the exhaust sounds like an aftermarket exhaust, its has a nice sound to it =)

The dash is very nice, it was weird at first since i'm used to old fashioned clusters, I got confused 1 time thinking the rpm gauge was the speed :smackself :what: :lol:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am 2 confused and don't knwo what to get :???: