8th gen Civic Si pics

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
matts2ksi said:
you're proly right, but with the new ratings, I'm guessing closer to 190 hp ;) I could care less about +/- 10 hp...my main concern is price! I'm guessing it'll be around the $21K-$22K range.
price for a base si will be in the same region as its always been..
it will have 197 bhp...down from 200bhp due to new sae ratings...
all other civics will come with the 1.8 140hp which i am also very thankful for...
and yes people inclubrsx are cryigntheir eyes out...and they r ctually bvitching about the si having more style and spaz than the rsx-s..design wise..
i dunno about them taking the rsx out...but they just might...but i doubt it will happen anytime soon...
rsx-s will probably come with a few more luxury options..

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
price for a base si will be in the same region as its always been..
it will have 197 bhp...down from 200bhp due to new sae ratings...
all other civics will come with the 1.8 140hp which i am also very thankful for...
and yes people inclubrsx are cryigntheir eyes out...and they r ctually bvitching about the si having more style and spaz than the rsx-s..design wise..
i dunno about them taking the rsx out...but they just might...but i doubt it will happen anytime soon...
rsx-s will probably come with a few more luxury options..
Gotcha!! I hadn't read anywhere where it said what the hp would be!? Since the RSX-S went from 210 to 201, I figured the Si would be slightly less than the RSX-S. but that's good to know the RSX will be comprably to the new Si! As for the price....I'd be very happy to see her MSRP less then $20K! =)

And here's the article that I found that claims that 2006 will be the last year for the RSX!? Don't know how reliable it is, but it may just be a rumor!?

http://www.vtec.net/modelmatrix/

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its posible that the rsx will be nomore...i guess it will depend onthe sales...

si sedan? :rolf:

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OMG did you see that engine bay??? there like no room at all for any type of mods! Its gonna be a pain in the ass to work on that engine cause its so tight in there. I dont even see how you can take the valve cover off

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mugen00 said:
OMG did you see that engine bay??? there like no room at all for any type of mods! Its gonna be a pain in the ass to work on that engine cause its so tight in there. I dont even see how you can take the valve cover off
yeah, I thought 'bout that too Ed!? We're all f**ked! No more modding...we all will be forced to drive stock hondas from now on!?! =)

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
matts2ksi said:
yeah, I thought 'bout that too Ed!? We're all f**ked! No more modding...we all will be forced to drive stock hondas from now on!?! =)
i say just go ahead and get an rsx matt!! from what i was told , 2006 will be the last year!! :(

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mugen00 said:
i say just go ahead and get an rsx matt!! from what i was told , 2006 will be the last year!! :(
That's what I'm thinking! I've owned three diff. civics...time to move on! Sorry CC. The thing Ed is that if I do sell my Si and could get an RSX...I don't think I can afford a new one. The wife is still in school til next year. Ed, you know anyone that might want an Si?! Just thought I'd ask.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so get a 05 type S....
CC dont give a shyt and why should we when ur still planning on getting a HONDA..:what:

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
matts2ksi said:
That's what I'm thinking! I've owned three diff. civics...time to move on! Sorry CC. The thing Ed is that if I do sell my Si and could get an RSX...I don't think I can afford a new one. The wife is still in school til next year. Ed, you know anyone that might want an Si?! Just thought I'd ask.
If i had money i would buy your Si matt!! I love the 6thgen civics!!! currently i dont know anyone thats interested but i'll spread the word around to all my buddys!

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive heard canada is getting Acura EL with Si engine yay 197 horses 4 door

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now if only they would make it into RWD..... Hmmmm.... :lol:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
with all civics having 140hp and the si having almost 200 maybe honda CARS will get some more respect from the factory. probably not though :???:

hercivic2001

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The 1st pictures I saw of the 8th gen did not due it justice! I know now what I'm asking Santa for Christmas, maybe if I'm a real good girl when I'm on his lap I'll get one.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mugen00 said:
Aren't all K-series engine bays a b***h to work in?

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it has a accord, tsx look...but damn...its interior is sweet.....honda has really outdone themselves...not only do we get the 200hp si but...the 140hp civic....haha....gotta love it..honda lovers...haha...