Thread failing....failing....fail.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes there is an 8th generation Honda Civic Si.

If you really posted in this thread to argue the fact that the Civic Si has only been around 6 generations, you really need to find more stuff to take up your free time.

Mysterium

5+ Year Member

If you really posted in this thread to argue the fact that the Civic Si has only been around 6 generations, you really need to find more stuff to take up your free time.
There are 8 generations of the civic, but only 6 generations of the Si. If you think there are 8 generation of the Si please post up pics of the 7th and 8th gen Si and what yrs they were in production.

Edit:

Actually let me help the misinformed members of the site.

1st gen civic - 1973-1979 No Si in that lineup.

2nd gen civic - 1980 - 1983 No Si in that lineup

3rd gen civic - 1984-1987 Si was introduced in the U.S. as a 3-door model.

Here is the info on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Civic#First_generation_.281973-1979.29

Scroll down a bit to see the breakdown.

Sorry. /threadjack.

Last edited:

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^dude who f**king calls it by HOW MANY GENERATION Si's THERE WERE? oh wait. only confusing provoking attention whores....

Its a 8th generation civic and happens to be a Si.... nobody is going to be calling it 6th gen Si and post pics of a f**king 8th generation civic.

Mysterium

5+ Year Member

This coming from someone going against his own advice. lol

It's all good. =)

Mysterium

5+ Year Member
^dude who f**king calls it by HOW MANY GENERATION Si's THERE WERE? oh wait. only confusing provoking attention whores....

Its a 8th generation civic and happens to be a Si.... nobody is going to be calling it 6th gen Si and post pics of a f**king 8th generation civic.
Wow, take it easy. It's really not that confusing. And calling me an attention whore with a mere 25 posts in almost 2 years? LOL.

I was just posting the correct info. Call it what you want.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
People find it much easier to label it a 8th gen Si. You're alone on this one.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its kinda like saying..well they only had the CX for 4 years so the last one was the 4th gen CX (i know thats not accurate, just an example)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There are 8 generations of the civic, but only 6 generations of the Si. If you think there are 8 generation of the Si please post up pics of the 7th and 8th gen Si and what yrs they were in production.
God you are so right. I'm sorry. Next time I talk about the 2006+ Si's, I'll say, "dude, the other day I saw this 8th generation honda civic 6th generation Si".

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sooooo uhh, I hear these 8th gen Civic 6th gen Si aftermarket parts are pretty expensive. But I agree with whoever said it on the first page before the nothing fight -- wait until warranty is up. MAYBE an intake or something that can easily be reverted back to stock.

..Although I don't know that it's easy replacing an intake in an 8th gen Civic 6th gen Si because I don't own one, I'm just assuming.