90 integra clutch

brilla46

5+ Year Member
So I have a question I have a 90 integra and I need a new clutch and I'm not sure which one to get since there is a couple cable trans made I know the one I have has a bigger shaft can anyone point me to the the right clutch to buy

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Uhhh, try researching it on any number of parts websites or an Integra forum for previously discussed suggestions.

brilla46

5+ Year Member
I have searched the integra forum and made a thread but have not had any help

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have searched the integra forum and made a thread but have not had any help

Are you sure you posted in the correction? You didn't do so here which is why I moved it. For what its worth, writing clearly would likely encourage helpful attention.

Either way, finding the correct clutch is an easy process.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
@brilla46 Best option is to figure out which motor you have by looking at the stamp on the block near where it bolts to the transmission. Assuming the transmission matches the block, look online for clutch kits based on year and engine. If you have a GS, look for GS clutch kits. RS? RS kits, etc.

I believe the clutch discs are the same between cable and hydro transmissions, but the throwout bearings are different.

brilla46

5+ Year Member
I don't know what year the trams is when I bought the car the trans was bad so I bought one and put it in and not sure what year its out of