90 wago

Hook95EG

I just recently got my hands on a 90 wago im lookin to see what exhaust will fit on it...ive only found a couple that vary in price from 225-550 and those were wagon specific but will the sedan or crx hatch exhaust work? Its my new project and i need exhaust because the kid i got it from was runnin open header

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
will the sedan or crx hatch exhaust work? r
No, they won't since the routing differs slightly.
Pick up a Borla muffler, go to a competent exhaust shop and have the shop mandrel bend 2.25 stainless piping for you.
You should be under $300 or so for that.
Quote it out.

Hook95EG

I mean i found a decent one online for 225 so if anything ill grab that one n be good for now...thanks for the info tho

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I mean i found a decent one online for 225 so if anything ill grab that one n be good for now...thanks for the info tho

For that price, it won't be of good quality.

Hook95EG

For that price, it won't be of good quality.
I have tried 2 different ones already guess im going to save a little more and just buy the invidia exhaust system for it...thanks for the info

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have tried 2 different ones already guess im going to save a little more and just buy the invidia exhaust system for it..
Buy quality, don't cheap out just to have the part now because it was cheaper.
In the end, you spend more money on junk parts instead of just buying the decent stuff to begin with.
I sill say get a Borla or Magnaflow muffler and have a competent shop mandrel bend some 2.25 stainless piping, then weld it up, put the muffler on and go.

Hook95EG

^^^ love my magnaflow

Sent from my boujea ass phone
Ill be spending the extra cash this time and getting the invidia exhaust full system ive already installed my 4-1 header and high flow cat