91 Civic DX wont Start

kwell

5+ Year Member
ok, what happened i stopped at a light at about 1:00 in the morning one of my contacts was messed up and i just woke up 2 minutes before this, i wasnt paying attention and almost stalled the car, after that my car started sounding like a tractor, it also had a very noticable power loss, i did not want to stop because i wanted to go home and sleep, after it died about 5 miles later i noticed the problem when i poped the hood the battery had come unseated and unplugged the #2 cylinder plug wire from the distributer, i tried starting it and got nothing, so i called my friend and asked him for a ride home, after waking up the yesterday at 3 i went and got my step dad and asked him for a ride to my car and if it wouldnt start to tow me home, it wouldnt start and i got it towed home i got it checked out and its getting fuel and everything but the spark is orange, not blue, does anybody know what it could be or if the spark has to be orange on the plugs, any help would be appreciated, i also already relized i was dumb for driving on 3 cylinders

doug E fresh

5+ Year Member
is souds like you need to change your plugs. last time my car was running like a tractor was when i needed new plugs. if new plugs dont do it then id say look at the distributer.

eg.ob

5+ Year Member
it could be the coil, i've had that happen before a coil just up and blows.

kwell

5+ Year Member
fixed i put msd cap msd rotor and a msd coil on and it fired up drove it like 200 miles cause its been a week =)