92-00 Civic Aftermarket Parts, Most Brand New! camber kit, exhaust, rims, & more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyorkrider

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys decided not to mod my car and get a gsxr600 ive been wanting instead so everything I bought must go. Im a legit seller and I hate being ripped off so I would never do it to anyone else, you can check my ebay feedback as a reference (ebay name: nyorkrider).

Heres a list of all the parts I have for sale *all prices are shipped prices to the US*

-Brand New twin loop muffler, nice deep tone 4" tip 2.5 in inlet: $55

-Tenrai axleback exhaust (angle out style, believe it has a 3.5" tip, used) will bolt onto any 92-00 civic coupe and sedan: $75

-G2 Blue caliper paint kit, brand new 2 part paint kit comes with paint reactor that needs to be added to paint. This kit cures not dries and comes out looking powder coated, much better than the duplicolor kit: $30

-Venom Fang adjustable cam gear in blue for the sohc d16 motor, is used but in great condition, no theeth missing. Retails for $165 plus shipping selling for only $80 shipped

-TC Sportline front strut bar for 92-00 honda civic's. It is brand new, powdercoated blue and looks amazing: $60

-Skunk 2 front camber kit for the 96-00 civic's (may fit other years but dont know for sure?). Brand new in the box, but I already used the decal so it does not come with it: $145

-88-00 civic brand new hubcentric rings, not looking to sell this seperate but if someone wants to throw on an extra 5 bucks to thier order I will include these

-15" gold jizo rims bolt pattern 4x100 and 4x114.3 wrapped in hankook k106 195/50/15 tires. Also comes with 16 locking lug nuts that seat perfectly in the rims. Everything brand new! local pickup only on the rims, located in Rochester, NY: $500

If your interested, shoot me a pm or you can email me at: nyorkrider@yahoo.com

Thanks

RH2008

5+ Year Member
Bump for Rochester folk

Status
Not open for further replies.