'92-'95 Civic cup holder options

iamcombat

Is there one from another year/model that will fit my 94 5 speed with functional cup holders? I always have a drink of some type with me and the stock ones are a complete joke

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

iamcombat

uploadfromtaptalk1456167232434.jpg

What year is this from?

Also after looking at those pictures i see now why mine are so useless. The side pieces that keeps drinks from moving side to side is missing on both

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is there one from another year/model that will fit my 94 5 speed with functional cup holders?
Nothing that will directly swap over.

View attachment 27369

What year is this from?
That's a 99-00 Civic cupholder. You can make it work, but it's not a direct swap into your '92.
You'd need to modify and use the shifter console from the newer Civic in your '92

Last edited:

iamcombat

Thinking about just cutting off the stock cup holders and putting one of those generic looking type from walmart

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I changed your title from "92 EX Interchangeable console?" to be more specific, thus helpful.

View attachment 27369

What year is this from?
This is in a '96-'00 Civic and wont fit easily. Look through the google search and actually click on the links & read what was done. If you're expecting to be spoon fed on this then you're not going to get far at all.

Thinking about just cutting off the stock cup holders and putting one of those generic looking type from walmart
That would be a very lazy and awful looking option, but if thats where your effort level stands then its all on you.

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
he can use integra one and or he can get the jdm piece which looks similar to the integra one integra one is a slide out piece

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member