92-95 Civic Service Manual - *Searchable* PDF

boofoo

Please enjoy the download links below for the 92-95 Honda Civic service manual with searchable text.

Last edited by a moderator:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Second link works, you just need to click Download This File and then enter the text.

I cleaned up the first post for you ;)

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I removed the other 3 replies that are no longer needed since Xploder fixed the link info. I also moved your title into your first post as its more of a statement than a title. Thanks for providing the link.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've also stickied this thread since it will definitely be useful.

np63om

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hello i need service manual fo D14A2 engine if you please

B.Wiley

Please enjoy the download link below for the 92-95 Honda Civic service manual with searchable text.

1992-1995 Honda Civic Service Manual (searchable text)

Download Instructions:
1) Click link above

2) On web page, click button below:
View attachment 28847

3) On next web page, enter displayed text (may differ on your web page) and then click Download Now button.
View attachment 28848
I simply get a redirect to a site called "File Dropper"?
Please enjoy the download link below for the 92-95 Honda Civic service manual with searchable text.

1992-1995 Honda Civic Service Manual (searchable text)

Download Instructions:
1) Click link above

2) On web page, click button below:
View attachment 28847

3) On next web page, enter displayed text (may differ on your web page) and then click Download Now button.
View attachment 28848

The link takes me to a site called "File Dropper" and there doesn't seem to be anything to download. So I went in search of a manual elsewhere. I finally found a downloadable and semi-searchable manual for the 92-95 Civic. I am new here and don't know the rules about posting links. The file is hosted on another website. Can I post that link? Does it have to be hosted by me? Thanks for info in advance.