92-95 lsd d16z6

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have one laying around and I dont need it what do you think ill be able to get its rebuilt then installed a LSD in it no grids pull tires pull nice, anyone know the priceing?

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
17 views and no one knows a thing?

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
An lsd in a single cam drivers. single cam motors are cheaper and most of the people that have single cams are hard pressed for money if they are still with that platform, no offense, but the only person that needs that tranny is a boosted d series guy or a single cam fanatic. Anything over $800 is a little much for a d16 tranny and you would have to find the right person to get more than that. Single cam=not enough money to do a swap(unless the single cam is boosted)

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I see thanks I was only thinking like 500 tops

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
CRXsiterror said:
I see thanks I was only thinking like 500 tops
$500 is realistic and about what you will get for the thing(you did mean the tranny with a lsd in it) If some one was really wanting lsd, they MIGHT pay $800 for it but it you will probably need to talk to someone who needs it like a turboed d-series guy who is in need for better track times and traction but you can realistically get $500 for it, if you try and look for someone who NEEDS it badly enough or wants one really badly.