92 DX hatch W/ hard wire fuel pump issues

egdrew

hey guys I just today bought a pretty decent 92 civic hatch project car only problem is the fuel pump is hardwired when I bought it I drove it for like 20 mins stopped at a McDonald's for some lunch and it wouldn't start back up the fuel pump isn't kicking on.
I was in the game about 8 years ago but this is my first civic since and I have never dealt with a hardwired FP before I bought a pump going to try installing it and see if the pump might have just died but no clue where to start to return it to its original state (stock) if I have to.
I am looking for some help or hints if anyone has anything let me know please

egdrew

and no McDonald's didn't make me so fat the car got scared just sayin :P

egdrew

just a fast update my CEL does not come on at all will check for bad bulb fuses and what not the car will crank for days and get spark as well injectors tested good fuel filter is new still wiring is all attached where it should be for the hard wired FP set up ( least I hope) if anyone missed it I bought the car and it already had the hardwired fuel pump done

Last edited:

egdrew

update number 4 checked CEL bulb its good put a new one in any way fuses all good as well. I still don't have a CEL when I move the ign to on II I know its supposed to flash for like 2 sec fuel pump still isn't turning on when I flip the toggle check all the wireing for it its where I would assume it should be power wire runs form ign to switch then form switch to pump -ran an ohm test and it is getting power so that's not the issue checked my FP relay and its getting a good signal as well so im thinking of just changing my FP and hoping for the best if theres anything else yall could sugest aside from the normal jumper tests and what not give me a shout