92 Hatchback cx won't start

Zaythegent

Ok so I've noticed my car starting up slower and slower the past week and I didn't think too much if it (1992 it's not perfect) and today it won't start. The second I turn the key it doesn't even try to start up I just hear a *CLICK* and then nothing, I took my battery to autozone and they said it's 75% charged??? I'm wondering what else could be the problem if not battery? I was thinking it could be my starter but I'm pretty sure it would do the whole stutter then die if it was that. Anyone know where I could start to look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zaythegent

Update: new battery in; after a few tried of turning the key and it doing nothing but clicking it finally started up. After about 2 minutes of idling the engine starts to slow down and it shakes for about 3 seconds and then it goes back fine. After like 5 minutes of idling it dies...idfk what the deal is

Zaythegent

Remove the Passenger kick panel to view the ECU label. What ECU code do you read after this 37820?
Ok, I'll be sure to do that when I can, I'm away rn but if anything I'll get my dad to do it and see for me back at home

Zaythegent

And just to clarify when you say kick panel you mean the door panel or under the dash

rogerintx

Check starter solenoid... take it apart look at the contacts and turn the wheel backwards that should give you contact for about a month. Usually when you have to click it several times and then it starts, nine times out of ten it'll be that starter solenoid

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk