93 Civic Si Hatchback Parting Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

CivicPartsGuy7

1993 civic Si hatchback. Parting out the entire car. The car is complete right now so if theres anything your looking for hit me up

The Civic has a d16z6 vtec engine, 5 speed manual trans. rear disc brakes, black interior, sunroof

Can send pics to your email of whatever you might be interested in.

I have paypal and can also process credit card payments

I Ship thru UPS and usps for actual shipping cost with tracking.

Send a message or email ac_kr_2@yahoo.com

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much for the glove box???...

barrett

Registered VIP
price on hydro clutch conversion? shipped to R7B 2R5 Brandon Manitoba Canada

barrett

Registered VIP
clutch pedal, fluid lines, clutch master cylinder, basically everything from when you put your foot on the clutch to where it engages the clutch on the trans.

CivicPartsGuy7

, it is going to be a week or so before we have the car that far part,idbe glad to hook you up as soon aseverything is removed, just started the interior teardown

barrett

Registered VIP
Alright. Let me know when you get it that far apart and what you'd want for it.

Stock DX

interior

hey i need the back speaker grills and brackets for the speakers. and i would also like the carpet and door panels. are the door panels automatic or manual. i also need some seats. do mind sending some pics to my email of the interior so i can see what you have. thanks =)

rak511

You still have the moonroof motor? How much if you do? Also I need the driver side fender, and the little moulding piece thing that goes on the fender but on the passenger side.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You still have the moonroof motor? How much if you do? Also I need the driver side fender, and the little moulding piece thing that goes on the fender but on the passenger side.
That molding piece is $8 new, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.