94 civic ex for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

civic939

Drive Fast Or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For sale is a 1994 honda civic 5 speed. i am asking $2500 obo the car has high miles but runs strong. i replaced a head gasket this past summer when i took the head off to see what kind of condition the cylinders are in. everything seems to be in good condition.

the car has 2001 SI rims, B&M short throw shifter, front tower strut bar, open air intake, full custom exaust, carbon fiber hood, clear corner front blinkers, altezza style brake lights, directed speakers in front and back, the guage cluster is white in the day time and can change different colors of green and blue at night, the interior of this car is in mint condition.

this car was not a race car it was a daily driver.

for those that don't know the EX has,

power stearing, power windows, power locks, moon roof, AC, cruise control

any questions call me at 906-280-3080 ask for josh.

burntrice16

5+ Year Member
Dammit couldn't you have waited a few months lol. I want a civic so bad I could scream, but alas, no cashy till I get my tax return. Good luck and I'm jealous of whoever gets it.

civic939

Drive Fast Or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
91sivtec....they turn on with the corners as far as running lights but not blinker. not really sure what you mean by the question.

ricedout

Survivin life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
would u take 1000 down and the other 1500 in a lil less than 2 months? i reeally like ur car and would like to own it! pm me and lmk asap thx

civic939

Drive Fast Or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civ

i will take 1000 down and 1500 later. but you can't have the car till you give me the final amount. the only reason is because i dont want to get screwed over and get rid of my car for 1000. im sure you know what i mean. you know how people are.

ricedout

Survivin life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
trust me i do know what u mean man! can u do the other 1500 in a lil less than 2 months? and i would like to come see if for real before i just drop u the cash u know. n if it all goes well then ill drop u the money and u stop driving it lol and we go from there.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for a clean 5th gen. has lots of potential.

civic939

Drive Fast Or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sold guys. i'll probly have another one to sell next year. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.