94 EG Coupe Daily build

Jabes

5+ Year Member
Just picked up a eg 5 Speed coupe the other week for $550 for a daily while I put my integra down and turbo it.
The eg needs a lil bit of cancer fixed, needed a new door and fender that I already picked up and needs axles and a alternator. Currently in the process of fixing it up but have to cut the alternator bracket off cause the alternator bolt seized into the bracket :evil:

Then once my buddy gets back hes gonna weld in patches in the quarter panel where the cancer was.

I'll have pics up soon just gotta upload them off my phone.

Jabes

5+ Year Member
got a few pics!

heres the first day that she came into the garage

damage to the door and fender

all stock d15b7... for now lol either going to do a mini me build or ls swap it down the road

cancer before

after being cut out

new door and fender

got bored and started to deloom the passenger side harness for a mild wire tuck to clean it up

and then a few pics of the ls teggy

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
Looks like someone already cleaned up the bay a little. Good find. You never said what your fun plans are for the EG other than the cancer and exterior repair. Wheels? Mods? etc...I guess youre gonna paint that baby?!

Jabes

5+ Year Member
It's a dx so it already had no p/s and abs and when I got it the a/c wasn't working so I pulled it all out. Just going to do a intake, header, catback and maybe eventually do a mini me on this engine if its healthy or get a good running single cam vtec longblock and put that in. Still trying to figure out what color I'm gonna paint it just getting it in primer right now and then gonna decide on a color. Probably just going to get some fat fives or hx wheels for now since its just gonna be a daily

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just going to do a intake, header, catback and maybe eventually do a mini me on this engine if its healthy or get a good running single cam vtec longblock and put that in. Still trying to figure out what color I'm gonna paint it just getting it in primer right now and then gonna decide on a color. Probably just going to get some fat fives or hx wheels for now since its just gonna be a daily
Way too much time and money into a daily beater, just an opinion though.
Get the b7 running soundly, fix the beat door and fender, and enjoy the fuel economy.
:thumbs up

Jabes

5+ Year Member
Way too much time and money into a daily beater, just an opinion though.
Get the b7 running soundly, fix the beat door and fender, and enjoy the fuel economy.
:thumbs up
Yeah true, I got a new door and fender on it just need to figure out what color to paint it cause the teal just isn't my taste. Probably going with a black or maybe a red. Once the integras running reliable again after I turbo and get it all tuned I'll probably get bored of the civic and wanna make it faster or put my b series in it and make it a track car lol

Jabes

5+ Year Member
update with pics:

got bored and started to tuck the passenger side harness while I was waiting to get a new alternator

got it all in primer and my buddy welded in a quarter panel patch after cutting out the rust

and finally slapped in a set of hids that I had laying around from a trade I did, picked up a set of amber corners and put on the wheels from my teg on it since its off the road

now I just need to find some lowering springs and get a new sending unit cause the fuel gauge stays below E and I know its not the gague cause I put in a SI cluster that I got from the junkyard, for 20 bucks =) and it did the same thing.

Jabes

5+ Year Member
thanks, I'm kinda liking it too lol. just trying to decide if I'm gonna keep it and lower it and pick up a cheap vtec head that needs rebuilt or trade it for a quad or truck for the winter.