95 civic ex + cold air intake =?????

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with handlebarsfsr there...it isn't rocket science. Also biohazard, buddy, when I mean post nicely I am referring to not being an butthead to everyone. We don't dis on your ride, so what gives you the right to attack ours? Yeah I did get a little mouthy in that post, but alot of stuff is happening in my life right now which is making my life very stressful, and I come to this post and usually leave all my bags at the door. Its an escape for me, but you are really ruining this as a friendly enviroment by targeting people, and also showing how very little you know (we all have room for improvment, but don't argue with people who KNOW what they are talking about.)
i'll be the first to step up and say I am sorry for being a d**k about your posts.

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok ill step up aswell and apologize, and secondly as dissin your ride, i read my post and all it was was a question, kind like the one that this heated argument got started over, i meant nothing from, it was a simple question, and i was honestly wandering why 15", as i said in a post i just recently did, that im new to this scene and i had always thought "the bigger the better" as this is what most people say, and i will admit i am a noob to the import scene but not motors, and as everyone has an opinion i did to and i think that since both inductions and superchargers both suck, blow air into the intake, that they are in fact the same, just they do it differently, becuase to me they are boht letting the engine breathe, yes to you it may sound stupid, but in view i see them the same, and i hope we can put this foolish fight, where things were said and not meant behind us, besides it was a foolish thing to argue over anyhow. And as for you having stress in your life, i for one did not know this, you never mentioned anything about it so i thoght you were just being rude to me that you "know" more than me, and for this i am also sorry. So i hope you accept my apology as i accepted yours, and that we can all be friends, and as the site was intended, learn from each other. Wow, this is starting to sound like a talk show and not a car enthusiats site) =) o yeah and i know you dont know me at all 99excoupe, but you will soon realize that i have a very witty personality and i tend to say stuff that is meant to harm no one but the way stuff is takin seriously by some, and i also apologize for it, so this is your one and only warning...see like that i wasnt trying to be mean just telling people to not take my witty remarks serious and pointed towards you

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just fyi, intakes and superchargers/ turbos work in oppsite ways. a n/a engine runs on a vaccume, the piston going down sucks the air and fuel into it. a supercharger does the opposite, it pressurizes the intake charge to force it into the combustion chamber.

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok your obviously not going t quick...so i say to what i said to 99excoupe...in my mind they DO the same the thing, they arent the same thing...they both let your engine breathe....so now that is cleared up lets see if you can argue with handlbarsfr...and ya know what, ive already settle my arguments with 99excoupe, we talked a long time on aim last night and all is forgiven, i believe me and turbozinc have let go of each others neck, now is just you who sits here and posts the same thing over and over again, so sad to say its like your the little kid here now, so just please give it up and lets not get at each others throats anymore, over such a simple subject

silverctr

Whaddaya lookin' at?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I take it that this thread is no longer about intakes? :cry:

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "BioHazard"

ok your obviously not going t quick...so i say to what i said to 99excoupe...in my mind they DO the same the thing, they arent the same thing...they both let your engine breathe....so now that is cleared up lets see if you can argue with handlbarsfr...and ya know what, ive already settle my arguments with 99excoupe, we talked a long time on aim last night and all is forgiven, i believe me and turbozinc have let go of each others neck, now is just you who sits here and posts the same thing over and over again, so sad to say its like your the little kid here now, so just please give it up and lets not get at each others throats anymore, over such a simple subject
you misunderstand the point of my post, im not arguing with you anymore. you posted false information about superchargers and intakes doing the same thing, i was simply correcting that. forgive me for trying to do my best to stop the spread of false information. i only argued with you here, and on other posts because what you said was false. i corrected that to the best of my knowege. no more.