95 civic very very slow build

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
... I've been Tryn to have it pass since November...
Is Tryn your alter ego? Why would being he/she help you pass? Does he/she dress in a provocative way that distracts the examiner enough to help you pass? Whatever works for you. Im not here to judge.

Deejaymike91

Is Tryn your alter ego? Why would being he/she help you pass? Does he/she dress in a provocative way that distracts the examiner enough to help you pass? Whatever works for you. Im not here to judge.
It was a typo lol I ment trying

Ye
make adjustments on that area with the fender and headlight
Thanks I did looks more flush now

Last edited by a moderator:

Deejaymike91

Finally passed smog lol changed intake manifold gasket and 02 sensor and it passed haha

And got a new shift boot made it myself and I think it looks pretty dope haha

Attachments

Deejaymike91

wow its been over a year since i lasted updated this thread lol ive just been busy with work and finishing school that i have not been able to do anything to the car but now that i have finished school and settled into my new job i got alot of updates for this thanks to everyone who've read and also commented but now for the good stuff and pics too lol

so pretty much after the last update i didnt really do anything thing to the car just maintained it drove it daily annd thats pretty much it but what did happen was i blow a tire coming home and it was bad IMG_1758.JPG

the tire broke off part of my bumper and also my lip so no more lip and then i zip tied the bumper to the fender bc i couldnt get a bumper

i did pick up a new bumper later on i havent put it on yet because i want to get a new lip annd also put my new foglights on the new bumper that way its ready to go

i also picked up some LED headlight bulbs, i already had some aftermarket bulbs that were brighter than the stock ones but still were not bright enough to see at night. IMG_2991.JPG

old bulb is on the driver side and new LED bulb is on the passenger side
IMG_2993.JPG

driver side i just to show how bright
IMG_2992.JPG
quick drive to see how they look at night

Deejaymike91

after that i hadnt really done anything to the car i did pick up a cool decal i had made just to mix things up on the car
i know its cheesy and alot of you will laugh at it but i think it looks dope IMG_1499.JPG

quick car wash with the new decal

one of the reasons i still havent put on my new bumper other than because i want to get a lip first is that since when i painted my car its a customer color that we dont have any left over to use for new body parts so its hard to replicate and idk how a black bumper is going to look but ill wait till i get the new lip and see

another cool mod i did a couple months ago was since my car only has aux and i got tired of plugging it in all the time i got an apple express and modded it to where it has a usb connect for the cigarette lighter for power and connects straight to the radio for wireless airplay. i had a bluetooth adapter that plugged into aux but it was spotty and sucked and airplay the quality is way better and i configured it to still work on LTE (Thanks MightyCarMods lol) IMG_2990.JPG

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Deejay, please familiarize yourself with the edit option and dont over-post. I just merged maybe 8 posts into 2 just so you dont have one excessively long post.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn, sucks about the tire, but it could have been worse! Better than losing control and really doing some damage.

Thanks for the update! Awesome idea for the wireless audio too :thumbs up

Deejaymike91

Deejay, please familiarize yourself with the edit option and dont over-post. I just merged maybe 8 posts into 2 just so you dont have one excessively long post.

my apologizes i just got so excited to update wont happen again =)

Deejaymike91

Damn, sucks about the tire, but it could have been worse! Better than losing control and really doing some damage.

Thanks for the update! Awesome idea for the wireless audio too :thumbs up

thanks man and i know i was about to get onn the freeway before the tire blew but the entrance was blocked offed so i got lucky there
and yeah I saw a video online about it and decided to try it out :thumbs up

Deejaymike91

What brand, where from, do you like their output?
Plug n play I assume?

the brand im not too sure i got it on amazon a while back but yes it is plug and play
the output is amazing super bright compared to my old bulbs that barely put out any light

Deejaymike91

So just came up on a good set of coilovers for the car that was a steal deal i could not pass up =)

Function and Form type 2s so hyped to put them on the car soon :D

IMG_2978.JPG

also finally was able to pick up some more interior goods for the car starting with new seats :D IMG_3032.JPG

got the pair with brackets only thinng is they did nnot come with bolts and nuts to mount the brackets to the seats so had to get some from lowes -___- it get dark by the time i put them in so more pics tomorrow when the sun is out annd also got this too :D
IMG_3035.JPG

super hyped for this another level of security to add :D

im also trying to think of some good rims to pick up i was thinking either some rota slipstreams or some enkei J-speeds but not to sure yet if you guys have any suggestionns please let me knnow =)

also picked these up to replace my busted ass lug nuts IMG_3037.JPG

Some Muteki SR48 Lug Nuts :D

Deejaymike91

Sad to say but the car is now gone :/ it went to good hands but not to worry I have something special in store and inspired by a popular build