95 ex and SI?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Team 4R"

95 si would not be dohc... especially not in turkey. if the usdm one is a d-series, then some thrid world country isn't going to get a b-series either........

oh, and which civic dohc motor makes 130hp....? i'd really like to know......
the turkish kind

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmmfao!!

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

Team 4R said:
95 si would not be dohc... especially not in turkey. if the usdm one is a d-series, then some thrid world country isn't going to get a b-series either........

oh, and which civic dohc motor makes 130hp....? i'd really like to know......
the turkish kind
umm ever heard of a zc, thats dohc and makes 130 hp. its a d series but its still a dohc

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup......... i stand corrected....... but my information says that's only found in the 4th generation civic........... if so, then this 95 si wouldn't have a zc............

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Team 4R"

yup......... i stand corrected....... but my information says that's only found in the 4th generation civic........... if so, then this 95 si wouldn't have a zc............
i think you sit... doubt you were standing up while typin that...

sword

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
D16A9 130hp (92-95) B16A2 160hp (96-00) in turkey. honda civic

and I have 91 CRX D16A9 130hp pgm f1

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sure as hell looks like a b18a/b, i see a teg radiator too.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sword - is your "d16a9" a DOHC... never seen that engine b4, although like handlebars said... looks like a b18b.. then again it doest... bleh

civicchic95

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
geeze you huys are goofier than s**t, me and my lil 5th gen 95 ex are happy, too bad its not a manual, but the cool thing is i learned how to make it feel like a manual while driving it.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by civicchic95
geeze you huys are goofier than s**t, me and my lil 5th gen 95 ex are happy, too bad its not a manual, but the cool thing is i learned how to make it feel like a manual while driving it.
well if i were you, i wouldnt continue to do that, unless your tryin to break your tranny and swap for a manual.... trust me...i did the same thing and just wore the s**t out of the tranny in my last car... cost me the price of a f**kin swap y0!

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by handlebarsfsr
sure as hell looks like a b18a/b, i see a teg radiator too.
:werd: find that engine code on that puppy and take a pic

slimstajimsta5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by nigizy
i was not talking about 5th gen i know that there are no 5th gen si civics. i was talking about the 6th gen si
um.. i'm not trying to be an a*****e but have u looked anything up on 5th gen civics?? there is too an SI in the 5th gen

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok... im confused as f**k...... all i need to know is ... was there a 5th gen hatch that came with a stock d16z6???.....

87zc1crx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just for the record....

Just wanted to state that my car in stock condition versus a b16a stock condition is faster till the 180-190Km/h.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wanna cry after reading this my head hurts and all that i have learned is that turky has civics helllllllp!!!

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK, from what I know, The D16 and the B16 are very similar in tourqe, I think the b16 as like 7 more tourqe then the d16. It's really not that much and as for as I know an EX can hang with an Si AT LOW END.

Also the euro VTi which are 5th gen hatchbacks haVE b16's in them stOck from the factory... with discs all around as well. lucky bastards....