95 Seden with B16a2 (Questions)

Nameyga

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I have done the B16a2 swap...But I have some questions

1. I have a lot of movement in my steering when im in second gear, and when im in 5th around 60mph. Note I have power steering, and I got balance done. Anyone know what that can be.

2. The guy who did my work said the motor had 40k on it. But there is a lot of Valve noice...I took it to someone and he said it might be exhaust leak noise. Yes I am still using the piping from my D motor. Whats a good cat-back for the b16?

3. Where can I find some nice engine dressings? I want Cams, raditor, valve cover.

4. I have a lot of wires in my engine bay...any suggestions on how to get ride of them...like Tricks.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nameyga said:

1. I have a lot of movement in my steering when im in second gear, and when im in 5th around 60mph. Note I have power steering, and I got balance done. Anyone know what that can be.

2. The guy who did my work said the motor had 40k on it. But there is a lot of Valve noice...I took it to someone and he said it might be exhaust leak noise. Yes I am still using the piping from my D motor. Whats a good cat-back for the b16?

3. Where can I find some nice engine dressings? I want Cams, raditor, valve cover.

4. I have a lot of wires in my engine bay...any suggestions on how to get ride of them...like Tricks.
1 Get your valve lash adjusted. Your supposed to do it every 30,000 miles I think 2 Just don't waste your money and get a reputable exhaust shop to do you a 2.5" all the way back and get whatever muffler you want. Just make sure it is mandrel bent piping. 3 You can go to some online stores like nopionline, I'm sure they have that kind of stuff. 4 Tuck your wires. There is an explanation of how to do this on the 5th gen tech section. Looks a lot better. I'm going to tuck mine when I put my motor back in. 5 We can't see your car to do a diagnostic on your steering situation.

WalterRonny

Amante de los EG's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nameyga said:

did you check convergence/paralell (really i dunno how its say in USA) /advance of the front wheels? check the "fall" of wheels if it has positive or negative fall (sorry but i dunno what words to use but i hope you understand what i means)..

i dont understand you means about valve noice (noise?).. your engine has a valves very loud? if yes, check and adjustment your valves.. if not a cat-back for b16 there are alof ot catbacks for b16's... if your run stock just get OEM catback.

about the wires, go to HT ,there are alof of how-to about that.