95 sohc vtec zc jdm motor in my civic

95civicsohcvtec

so the problem i bought a civic from someone paperwork proving the jdm swap and the motor is a jdmzc sohc vtec i looked through the forums and websites online and cant find parts for the motor. i need a direction of where i can get engine parts for upgrades or replacement down the road. my first honda was a dohc h22a4 vtec prelude parts easier to find. please no discrimination its my second honda and i dont want to waste money on a part that may fit. i want to.find parts that will fit. picture is motor

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You didnt post any picture. Secondly, do us all a favor and write properly, using punctuations so we can try to understand you as clear as possible. You provided alot of seemingly useless information, but I believe all you're interested in is how and where to find parts for your ZC motor. A quick search yielded this Wikipedia link about the ZC engines, which belong to the 3 Hondas listed below. Use those models in your online searches for parts. If you have other questions, please try to be more specific.

- 1991–1993 Honda Civic Ferio EJ3 (JDM)
- 1992–1995 Honda Civic EJ1 (JDM)
- 1992–1995 Honda Domani MA4 (JDM)

95civicsohcvtec

Thanks. And to be more punctual I was outside, in the cold, and freezing. But yes the post is to help me find after market upgrades. The zc motor is from a hatch but, I do not know the year or trim. As for my information being useless, I do not think so, I provided facts about my car to help you all understand my situation. Im trying to get the right parts for my motor so I dont waste time or money. So I hope this clears up any issues. As for the picture I tried to upload the current setup inside the engine bay. I am using a mobile device as well.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
It says in the wiki that is the same as our z6 with a slightly different ecu. Probably just more aggressive tune (like 3hp big whoop)

You're running a d16z6 dude, and 99.9% of d series stuff switched back and forth anyways.