96-98 optional lip replica?

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok guys I'm really wanting this lip for my car, its the best looking lip for my year and I'm curious if there's any good manufactures that make a replica of it that will fit right. I know its eBay and I shouldn't buy it but does anyone have any experience with this seller and this lip? http://cgi.ebay.com/96-98-Civic-CTR-Type-R-Front-Bumper-Lip-Kit-PU-3Drs-EK9-?cmd=ViewItem&fits=Year:1996|Model:Civic|Make:Honda&hash=item45fcfef221&item=300597309985&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

I really don't feel like paying 500 for a used lip that's oem

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
eBay parts are hit or miss. I have an eBay lip for my 99 civic and the fitment is a tiny bit off. It's not quite long enough so one end looks like it's not on all the way. But I secured it with bolts and nylon insert nuts so that sucker isn't coming off.

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Have any ideas where to find what I'm looking for that is manufactured better than eBay. I looked on pswrd Jdm but they don't have one

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm not too sure.. Try some sponsors on here.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JHPUSA has the real one for $350 or JDM s*** has a replica for $109 shipped.

The lip you are talking about is the 96-98 CTR lip if that helps for searching.

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks Cgp I thought it was specific to 96-98 not just the ctr.if its only 350 then I might get it but that's used right?

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Polyurethane, wheather eBay or not has bad fitment..PU lips usually hug the bumper too tight and will show tire on each edge..i've had a PU lip and have installed them and hate them..i always buy abs or c/f for my car

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys now I know exactly what to search for.what happened to these lips being super rare and hard to find