• well keep it up

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey whats up guys heres my 96 hatch recently purchased last friday i want to do a sir look a like and keep the LS swap

MODS:

ACL RACE ROD BEARINGS
ACL RACE MAIN BEARINGS
ACL THRUST BEARINGS
ARP ROD BOLTS
ARP MAIN BOLTS
ARP FLYWHEEL BOLTS
ARP PRESSURE PLATE BOLTS
ARP HARMONIC/CRANK BOLT
INTEGRA TYPE R OIL PUMP W/ PICK UP
ITR WATER PUMP W/ TIMING BELT
INTEGRA RADIATOR
MOROSO OIL PAN W/ MOROSO STUD KIT
CAM SEAL, CRANK SEAL, REAR MAIN SEAL, VALVE COVER GASKET
AND SEAL, DISTRIBUTOR SEAL
NEW DISTRIBUTOR CAP, ROTOR, NGK IRIDIUM PLUGS, NGK WIRES
NEW AXLES
EXEDY 9LB FLYWHEEL
EXEDY CLUTCH AQND RELEASE BEARING
ASR REAR SUBFRAME BRACE
APEXI WS2 CATBACK EXHAUST
INTEGRA FULL SIZE RADIATOR
EM1 SI SHIFT LINKAGE
EM1 SI FRONT AND REAR SWAY BARS
DC STRUT BAR
EP3 SI SEATS.........WILL BE TAKEN OFF ONCE I GET BACK HOME
EM1 SI RIMS.......CURENTLY HAS CIVIC HX RIMS
EM1 STOCK AIR BOX
EM1 SHIFT LYNKAGE
JDM EK AMBER CLOCK
JDM EK POCKET AIR VENT
EX ENGINE HARNESS
96 LS ECU

cant wait to clean this engine bay up going to simple green the s*** out of it the put a little good old fashioned wax in there.....also going to do a wrinlke black on the vavle cover ty try and replicate the oem color that the previos owner stripped off

EDIT...... i spoke to my cousin who has a 2000 si rep......once he gets back from afghanistan and i get back home in june im going to trade him my two si seats for his dry carbon whale intake....also going to give him my stock si air box dont really need or want it

im beyond excited about this car i have owned way too many cars in the past were i half assed or just did not do my research before modding this will not be the case with this car

future mods will post as i purchase and or do.......work wont start to about june once i get back from my deployment.....give me suggestions...comments....or ideas heres what i have in mind

SIR FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS..............................**EDIT**....purchased
SIR OEM FRONT LIP....................................................**EDIT**....purchased replica
OEM HOOD BRA?.......................................................**EDIT**....purchased
BUDDYCLUB SPEC 2 EXHAUST.....CAT...NO CAT??
CHIKARA RACE HEADERS.........................................**EDIT**....HAVE NOT INSTALLED
ENKEI 92'S
STRECHED TIRES?
FUNTION FORM COIL OVER SYSTEM
REAR LCA...COLOR??
SHORT SHIFTER????
IDK WHAT ELSE I WILL EDIT WHEN I THINK OF IT...LOL

.....**EDIT**....purchased recently

Carbon fiber rear cargo cover
oem coupe n sedan mudguards

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This build and purchase was inspired by childs civic roma red hatch

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That looks good, great start. Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for it?

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got the car from the second owner for $3500 he also included the stock seats and hx rims with new snow tires and a new driverside quartel panel cause it has about a inch of rust.....also the title from which the motor came out of.....it had 115k before the rebuild....the shell has 150k

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im actually overseas on a deployment i had my wife go get the car for me currently sitting at my dads house under a cover.......i wont get back until about june so about four more months and the fun begins

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im lucky to have a wife that knows her s*** about hondas.....lol she's currently doing her own build 98 integra ls .....

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone have a sugestion on what wheels i should get......i know im going to go with the function form coilover set up.....for wheels i want a similar set up as childs ( size wise).....i dont know if i should go xxr

i saw the enkei 92's......i think this is probably what im going to get..........through me some suggestions i dont want to spend more then $800 on a wheel setup ( not including tires)

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lmao....... So I just realized I made this thread while everyone back in the states are sleeping couldn't figure out why I had no one commenting so by the time people start responding ill be asleep......... It's a 6 hour time difference ... Oh well I'll see what's here later on tonight aka your morning mid day depending where your from

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hell yeah another red hatch. Welcome to the read hatch club =P Can't wait for this thing to kick off!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice to see another quality build! :thumbs up
This thing will be gangster when it's done. Sub'd!

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I'm going to take my time I figured if the previous owner took the time then I shall also..... One if the biggest selling points for me was that it came with a paper trail not someone just saying that it has this that and the other he gave me receipts pictures extra parts...... I'm really happy I came across this car... Thanks and stay tuned in real work should jump off in a couple of months

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You're lucky to have a girl that knows her s**t about cars/Honda's, I wish mine did. Are you just looking for bbs reps or other rims?

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not really looking for a bbs rep....i lie i am looking for a bbs rep...lol...and i cant post any pictures of the teggy until i get back cause if i ask her to take the pictures she wont.......shes real picky about first impressions and she would want to clean and detail it before anyone gets a good look.. she also doest like people knowing a women drives it thats why its tinted so dark 20% two front windows front windshield trim and rear windows are limo...and its snowing back in the states where we live.....but i will get some pictures of her process once i get back she is currently debatiING wether to do a turbo ls build with a oem rebuild or a h2b with the ls tranny.....jdm front is still up in the air

but heres a quick rundown of wat her cars= has done to it so far

ITR FRONT LIP......NOT A REP
HID LOW BEAMS BLUE
HID HI BEAMS YELLOW
SHORT RAME INTAKE W/ TUBE PAINTED WHITE WITH PURPLE SPLATTER
WHITE VALVE COVER W/ WHITE SPLATTER
LCA GOLD
ITR SWAY BARS I BELEIVE....COULD BE GSR
FRONT N REAR TOWER BARS
ROTA WHEELS
STRAIT PIPED AFTER CAT....................................**EDIT**....oem cat back put on thursday march 8th
KONI BLUES
H&R LOWERING SPRINGS
ENERGY MOTOR MOUNT INSERTS
B&M SHORT SHIFTER
ONE OF THOSE MIRRRORS THAT GOES FROM ONE SIDE OF THE CAR TO THE OTHER DONT KNOW THE SPECIFIC NAME PEOPLE CALL THEM

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im honestly on the fence with the whole rim idea i want a nice wheel setup but im also thinking if i go oem i might be able to use that money towards something performance wise....idk what but something like that dry carbon wing that hx had on his hatch

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
I know you got nothing to do over there because you update every 5 mins lol. In for this.