Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great progress man :thumbup:

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
No time soon actually I regret putting these coil overs car rides like s*** now lol bounces a lot need to save money for some real suspension first if I I keep this car then the body will get a overhaul next spring

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Yeah, you thought eBay coils would ride good? Lol put a decent strut under them.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, you thought eBay coils would ride good? Lol put a decent strut under them.
They actually ride better now just had to raise them up a inch and a half had them too low lol

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I personally like them red for now until I put led bulbs in

I did something similar to this on my WRX (used glass paint, so was transparent) and it looked awesome at first, and then started getting weird splotchy after a few months. So I touched it up with a sharpie and did the same thing but worse. Then I tossed it and got an STi cluster :lol:

I'm running just LED replacement bulbs and the red isn't as bright as I'd like it. Needs to be better options :( Hopefully you have better luck with it than I did!

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Just a s**t from my job lol

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I'm not too happy right now just driving normal since I got it so I romped on it for the first time and while I was rev matching downshifts coming off of the highway my exhaust broke so just went to do the exhaust 100 bucks later I find out that the reason the exhaust broke or snapped right before the cat is because my motor mounts are shot.... Also looked underneath the car and noticed that it is in desperate need of some new brake lines so first things first since I don't have the funds right now to do either correctly I'm going to leave the brake lines for a few and go to Home Depot and buy some 3m polyurethane tube and take my mounts and fill the gaps with that until the time comes where I have the cash for some aftermarket mounts....... yeah I know hood rich balling on a budget...lol

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would attend to the brake lines first. Brake failure is not something you want to experience.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shouldve never gotten the integra

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You can do what I'm learning to do and get 25' of 3/16" steel tubing and rent a flareing kit, both from advance auto, and spend the weekend bending your own lines, if you put it on he lifts in that shop it would be 1,000X easier that fighting to clear everything off your back under the car on jack stands. You want to order new flare nuts if the rust is really bad at the connections, just in case you strip one or two.

I'm re doing mine AGAIN...

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol

Got these last night for 150

15x8 with 205/50 tires