96civic_coupe

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this guys is a flaker...sent me some POS headlights that were crappy made (DIY). He had stated that they were OEM, well yeah ONE of the headlights were, and the other was a DEPO. He rated them at a 9 out of 10 with 10 being the best...headlights weren't even usable, plus one of the headlight hinges holding the bulb in place is missing..POS f**king liar...now he's ignoring me, not replying to emails..hopefully i can get my money back..paypal and my credit card company is gonna get on his ass...hope he f**kin rots in hell..f**ker..

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats f00kin ghey...you have pics?

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
probably one of the reasons why I wouldn't want to buy someone elses DIY headlights :lol: sucks for j00 man. hope it gets worked out.

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll get you pictures to prove it...but i'll be outta town tomorrow so we'll see if i could sneak them in before i go...bump!

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hopefully he'll respond, but yeah.. i wouldnt do business with him. shady as hell, i was ready to buy his mugen style front lip and basically had an agreement (even went through with the payment but he denied it because he didnt accept credit through paypal) and after that, never responded. not even after i asked in his other for sale threads...

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^..he didn't accept credit card through paypal? he accepted mines! sorry i've been so busy with finals that i haven't had the chance to post pictures..maybe tonight when i get home..i'll prove his pathetic immoral business ethics...DON'T BUY HIS STUFF PEOPLE, SUCH AS HIS RIMS, CF HOOD!!!