97 4door wih Si styling

foozy11

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was wondering if i should buy a 96-00 Si front bumper w/ fog lamps, and put mugen lips on front and back of my car. get back at me, and tell me if thatwould look cealn and sublte yet better than a broing 4door.

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don think they make a mugen rear lip. I might be wrong but the front you should get that

foozy11

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im pretty sure that will be my setup, because all bodykits for the 4door 6th gen look retarded, simply put i want to have a 4door EBP civic si with the mugen lip, and i still need sideskirts and a rear, but i need it all to be even all the way around. any suggestions

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lips would definitely be a better choice than kits.

foozy11

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den, dude have you seen the Si tails for the 4door, they look real good, you should take a look at em, nice 4door tho, the front looks nice and clean

foozy11

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i knew it was too good to be true, it doesnt say mugen style on those, but i know it does by the JUN lip spoilers. well screw that i aint gettin those then

EBPimpSi

CCCC member #76
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
authenthic or not...looks good either way juss depends how much you're willing to spend

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
mugen rear lips to exist. well, they're not really "lips" but whatever. i want one...

foozy11

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can anyone tell me where i can search to get a full lip kit all around, for a 96-00 4door. id much appreciate it. and i have already looked through the sites listed in the sticky.

Brauno8

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
foozy11 said:
can anyone tell me where i can search to get a full lip kit all around, for a 96-00 4door. id much appreciate it. and i have already looked through the sites listed in the sticky.
www.kingmotorsports.com Mugen retailer that has pictures of all the lip kits they sell.