97 hatches

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are there any 6th gen hatches with power steering? if not, or whatever...what hatches to have power steering

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
some come with it some don't. i guess it depended on what options the person wanted when they bought it new.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
yup :D, im used to it. the good thing is that it frees up a little horsepower since it doesn't have to run that belt.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm.. honda should have at least put PS in their DX hatches.

so is it stiffer to turn than, say a coupe, or is it even that noticable since it is a light hatch?

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my 98 dx has power steering, and the purple color has really grown on me :thumbs up:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
phew, i love my PS :!: :!:

i like hatches...but i just cant see myself driving one... i dont think its me...

now my 00 Si...its me all the way baby :!:

so you gonna get that hatch yet or what M706 :?:

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope, i'm not gonna get it....i like power steering....and i'm not too fond of purple

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i like the control without power steering. you get more of a feel for the car. easier to control too without something always wanting to push back.

hey admin do our car have ABS? i never figured it out yet. there's a lot of things i havent figured out about this car. too use to my integ =P and how it comes with everything

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i doubt that you have ABS...s**t my Si doesnt even have ABS :!: :!: :shock:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
imazn, no i don't have abs. that only comes on some ex's and si's. also i actually do like not having power steering as you said, you can feel the cars limits and traction.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i drove my bud's crx with no PS. i didn't like when i started out on a turn, cuz it's difficult to turn the wheel at first. but once you get going, it is kinda nice, cuz u can like yank the car around stuff so much easier if u have to. basically, it handles well. :neutral:

VigLink badge