98-01 Integra cluster ito my 00 SI *PROBLEM*

CrazyEM1

5+ Year Member
I followed the DIY to the pinpoint and everything went great except the fuel gauge wasn't working. I took it to the gas station to get some gas (maybe the needle was off). I kept the key on the second stage so I could watch if the fuel gauge would climb at all. It didn't. When I went to turn the car on everything stopped working. No tach, speedo, temp, fuel, and some lights weren't working as well. The only things working where my turn signals, cluster backlight, and the high beam indicator.

What went wrong? No fuses are blow and the ones I found to be blown were replaced and it still didn't fix the problem.

If this helps...I noticed that the seat belt light didn't have a bulb so I took one from my 00 SI cluster (which is the same bulb) and placed it inside the socket. It turned on, but when I put the seat belt on it didn't turn off. It flickered a little bit that I could tell.

Any suggestions??? This thing looks GREAT otherwise...

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go back to the civic, much better than the teggy style

CrazyEM1

5+ Year Member
I like the GSR better than my SI cluster for some reason lol. But I have to get it to work.

CrazyEM1

5+ Year Member
Ok, messed around some more and now when I use either turn signal my temp gauge goes up and down at signal intervals and my windshield wipers don't work on slow speed only medium and high speed...wtf did I do...?

CrazyEM1

5+ Year Member
Is anyone going to help me out or just give me opinions on how they think the si cluster is better than the intents cluster? I have had that cluster for ever and I like how the tachometer and speedometer are in the middle. Not to mention the red back lights..those are sick.

gabo

5+ Year Member
I came from there...
Burn the sucker up... :D

Ok lets see here, you swapped from the Si cluster to the teggy right? And some stuff works some don't, right?

I will say that go over all the prrocess again, check DIY carefully and check some other sources too...

CrazyEM1

5+ Year Member
other way around, teggy into my si. Got everything to with except my fuel gauge and for some reason my stage one intermittent wiper doesn't worm but speed two and three work fine...weird.