98 civic hx d16y5 issue after timing belt replacement

Hondaguy6109

98 civic hx d16y5
Harmonic balancer pulley whent bad and lost all accessories , power steering,alternator, a/c . i had it sit for a few months over the winter and had it towed to a local shop 3 weeks ago to have the harmonic balancer pulley replaced along with the timing belt ,water pump, tensioner, oil pan and gasket, thermostat and alternator and all the accessory belts replaced. I supplied all oem honda parts because I wanted it to be done right and have peace of mind , a week later I get a call that the car is done I paid almost 1100 for everything I had done to the car. About 3 miles down the road it stumbles and shuts off while driving. I call up the garage to have them tow it back to the shop , they said the dizzy was bad. I dropped off a new one a few days later and today they said it still isnt getting good spark. Car will start and run good for about 10 minutes until operating temp and then stalls out. I'm at a loss and really starting to wonder if any of these people working on my car even know what they are doing. I'm going to check out the car for myself and wondering what I should look for

FWDKILLER

98 civic hx d16y5
Harmonic balancer pulley whent bad and lost all accessories , power steering,alternator, a/c . i had it sit for a few months over the winter and had it towed to a local shop 3 weeks ago to have the harmonic balancer pulley replaced along with the timing belt ,water pump, tensioner, oil pan and gasket, thermostat and alternator and all the accessory belts replaced. I supplied all oem honda parts because I wanted it to be done right and have peace of mind , a week later I get a call that the car is done I paid almost 1100 for everything I had done to the car. About 3 miles down the road it stumbles and shuts off while driving. I call up the garage to have them tow it back to the shop , they said the dizzy was bad. I dropped off a new one a few days later and today they said it still isnt getting good spark. Car will start and run good for about 10 minutes until operating temp and then stalls out. I'm at a loss and really starting to wonder if any of these people working on my car even know what they are doing. I'm going to check out the car for myself and wondering what I should look for
Check all fuses , fuel pump and fuel filter.
Egr valves . I'm getting away from honda scene and just bought me a brand new toyota Prius.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

FWDKILLER

Thanks for your input I appreciate it, and good luck with your prius
I will, I beat 2017 civic type r the other day. Electric engines are fast. Most likely your problem is fuel pump or check fuse 15 and if you cel codes. I have 96 civic and it's funny one ground wire was touching the frame under the manifold near a black bracket let's just say it cleared 16 cel codes by putting electric tape in it lol. It's known problem.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk