98 Civic Sedan Ex

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Your suspension should be something you should read about honestly. Some people say coilovers I personally don't care bout doing all that adjusting. Just read up if you want more of a ride for comfort or to slam your car or whatever you want to do.

Coryb0i

Your suspension should be something you should read about honestly. Some people say coilovers I personally don't care bout doing all that adjusting. Just read up if you want more of a ride for comfort or to slam your car or whatever you want to do.
ok I will be on that, next I will be getting some 15's instead of these 14's then get a front lip and kyrlon paint to paint my interior orange, then get the exterior paint orange, and purchase a black grill, so I got a pretty good future for it. Or yea I forgot imma get some Rita slipstream rims 15's

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I wouldn't suggest the orange coming from experience here hell if really want to do orange I'll trade you my backseat lol. But we are both in Shreveport so I know was a guy selling some rotas not to long ago.

Coryb0i

I wouldn't suggest the orange coming from experience here hell if really want to do orange I'll trade you my backseat lol. But we are both in Shreveport so I know was a guy selling some rotas not to long ago.
cool how much??