98 Civic Sedan Ex

Coryb0i

Here Is My Civic

Things I need done are

Aliner

Visors

Major things is my rack and pinion steering and a oil leak

My Door locks doesn't work, but it makes a noise like it does

Work already done is replacing the CV axles and transmission (apparently the last owner put to much transmission fluid in it

Car painted
Front lip
Black Grill
Rear bumper, mines cracked

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
and replace shitty taillights *

id at that to your list also

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah... I'd replace those tail lights.
Nice sedan though. Is it auto or manual?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That thing needs a lift and some 30's...

emerican

Registered VIP
definatly change those tails out
What is overall plans for her build wise what are you going for

Coryb0i

definatly change those tails out
What is overall plans for her build wise what are you going for
i need a new paint job Orange and black but i gonna also paint the interior or as well.....I SERIOUSLY NEED SOME RIMS....I've been rockin these hubcaps too long and a body kit so its gunna look very different from that solar organe civic in this forum....im gunna black house my stock tail lights until i get something that look better like this

and a body kit like this

Decipher

Registered VIP
...so its gunna look very different from that solar organe civic in this forum....
Why, what's wrong with that solar orange civic? No, your right, ^ that's going to look a lot better. haha. j/k I don't know about the body kit though bro, it's a little dated... but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Also, painting the hubcaps isn't going to look that great. Save your money, invest in a nice suspension setup and rock steelies in the meantime. Personally, I think it's the best place to start with any car. Last thing I'll say is this: whatever you do, do it right.

Coryb0i

Why, what's wrong with that solar orange civic? No, your right, ^ that's going to look a lot better. haha. j/k I don't know about the body kit though bro, it's a little dated... but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Also, painting the hubcaps isn't going to look that great. Save your money, invest in a nice suspension setup and rock steelies in the meantime. Personally, I think it's the best place to start with any car. Last thing I'll say is this: whatever you do, do it right.
I will do my best and i really hope yhu dont think i was gunna downing your civic its fye....it wayy better than mine riqht now anyways

emerican

Registered VIP
I wouldnt do that body kit man or any body kit for that matter
Not the biggest fan of those kinds of tails, but i do think they look good on some cars

Coryb0i

I wouldnt do that body kit man or any body kit for that matter
Not the biggest fan of those kinds of tails, but i do think they look good on some cars
what about just the front bumper lol

Hey can anybody help meh with my door locks problem. the drivers door work and the other wont work???

shawnjohn42

5+ Year Member
Get rid of those tail lights and get some si taillights like everyone else anything besides those ricey euros.. and if you don't want your car to look like a space ship stay away from the body kit. GL on your build.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Door locks have either bad actuators or the floor to door wiring is broken most likely where the harness plugs in to the edge of the door, pull the rubber boot back & see, check both doors.

Coryb0i

how much is a "good" suspension