98 ex Hit while Parked..

zer0

logical
5+ Year Member
f**kers need to learn how to drive...Pic from my cell phone kind of shitty sorry

Edit: The more I look at it, it looks like somebody took an axe to the side of my car, clean across it. :lol:

jak

shaken...... not stirred.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hope they didnt just drive away, and that their insurance is going to pay. sucks, hope u get that fixed for free and then some.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats gay... I think it registers right below CC on the sig gay-o-meter

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HAHAHAH ^^^^ gayometer... i love it :lol:

sucks for your car dude

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow what did they have a james bond car with tire shreaders? damn that is f**kin wack. sorry

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OUCH...geezz people learn how to drive!!!. damn that really suck.. sorry about that bro...

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i feel your pain... thats not gonna be cheap at all

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn dude, looks like they took some metal cutting shears and jus cut ur car wit'em. that seriously sucks....

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it b replacing your front bumper and fender and repainting. nothing to mayjor, i'd say anywhere from 200-500 from the jobs i've done

zer0

logical
5+ Year Member
Its the back bumper and the area in front of the right rear wheel. Not the front fender

MilanoRed_EJ8

Banned
zer0 said:
Its the back bumper and the area in front of the right rear wheel. Not the front fender
bumper is replaceable. that metal will have to be cut out (rust reasons) and then new metal will need to be welded in place. a good shop will do it the right way = $$$$$

you can take it to a hol3 in the wall shop and be done with it in a few minutes = $$ and rust problems.

on a side note:

I'm getting my front bumper painted for $50.00 -- w00T!