99-00 4DR Taillight for 96 4DR?

wai_hung_fung

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi,
I own a 1996 Honda Civic sedan. And the taillight are kinda ugly. The taillight on the 99-2000 Honda Civic seem to look better than my 96 Civic. And I wanted to know will the taillight from the 4DR 99-2000 taillight fits my 96 Civic sedan? If so, where can I get them (prefer OEM)?

Taillight from 99-2000 Sedan

Taillight from 96 Sedan

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nope. they dont fit right. look around, like ebay, for some red/white tails. they look dope

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:( take out the rear seats and put in 10 12" woofers... and then cover it up with a tarp.. and then you'd have a 4 door car / super sound system

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heres exactly what i mean

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33716&item=2414269939

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "panuwat"

:( take out the rear seats and put in 10 12" woofers... and then cover it up with a tarp.. and then you'd have a 4 door car / super sound system

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "TurboZinc"

panuwat said:
wut the hell does that have to do w/ tail lights????

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HEHEHEHEHEH thats what i was thinking :wstupid:

silverctr

Whaddaya lookin' at?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "panuwat"

OveRBoOSTCiViC

VIETNAMEZE
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The outside (on the quarterpanel) the 99 sedan taillights will fit perfectly on a 96 sedan body. You need to buy a new 99-00 trunk. Bolt on. perfect. I did that back in 2000 before my coupe tail conversion