99-00 ctr headlights

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, in their case, they like the USDM integra front end. i've heard of people over there doing USDM conversions, seen people who are lowrider afficionados and some are even doing the F&F style of tuning.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats crazy...hahah, it would be funny if they hella wanted right handed drivers over there too!

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you mean, people over there think they are badass when they drive a LHD car? actually they do, to them it means that you can afford to get a LHD car, it's a social status thing just like in our case, we see someone driving a RHD car and we/the driver thinks it's badass.

only thing stopping me from getting a RHD car as a daily driver are the burger and ATM drive thrus.

to make it short, everyone in the world, in their own countries and localities, want what they can't and don't have.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Myogi_Nightkid"

you mean, people over there think they are badass when they drive a LHD car? actually they do, to them it means that you can afford to get a LHD car, it's a social status thing just like in our case, we see someone driving a RHD car and we/the driver thinks it's badass.

only thing stopping me from getting a RHD car as a daily driver are the burger and ATM drive thrus.

to make it short, everyone in the world, in their own countries and localities, want what they can't and don't have.
.... i want a krispy kreme's doughnut shop... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ekhatchie

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got my lights for 100...the city light is dope. i have the piaa blue led in it so damn crazy.
i hooked it up to a switch too so i dont get pulled over.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "ekhatchie"

i got my lights for 100...the city light is dope. i have the piaa blue led in it so damn crazy.
i hooked it up to a switch too so i dont get pulled over.

let's see a pic of that city light in action.... :thumbs up:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the info noob...its not like this thread is hella months old or anything

ohiorsx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where is a good place to buy black housing headlights online? My girlfriend has a 00 civic and wants them. Any help would be appreciated. I know there are some that fog up and leak easliy and i want to stay away from that.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
three words for ya...Do It Yourself. a lot of people have done it on this site an came out with good results, i just bouht mine, i didnt want to eff them up. if you can find them on ebay go for it. i got mine for 125

ohiorsx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I dont want to mess them up either and the girlfriend wants to just buy them.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i remember someone had instructions on sho. lemme check if i saved them. it involved using one's oven to bake the headlight and remove the glue. . .

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
aight i've got the instructions saved as an MHTML file (it's what u get when u a page with IE as a single file)...

anyone want me to host this?

nighthawk

The One
5+ Year Member
sorry to bring this up again, but I really need info, where to get this lights online? Ebay only have copies.....

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member