99-00 si-style gauges for 6th gen lx, ex

zoops

Autocross whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first of all, what i mean by that is regular EX gauges (with the correct redline and speedo only showing up to 120, no si logo) that have the "style" of the Si's.. for example, the dashed redline, black background, the "si font", etc.

now, has anyone actually seen these?? about the closest thing i've seen is this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43952&item=7943195732&rd=1

which is pretty sad that that's the best i could find. i don't want indiglo and i don't want white faces. just trying to find OEM Si looking gauge faces for an EX. i'll continue googling and ebaying but i figured if they exist, someone surely must have seen or heard of them before.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if it was "si style" it would have a HIGHER REDLINE!

FYI they don't make KNOCK OFF SI GAUGES!!!! unless your getting indiglo or reverse indiglo

zoops

Autocross whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know that the actual si's guages have a higher redline, higher speedo reading, etc. what i mean by si style is gauge faces that have that black background with grey patterned dots, the bold and italitc numbering, the "dashed" chunk for the redline, etc. just the redline and speedo matching the same values as a regular ex so as not to throw off the readings.

and surely there are gauge faces out there that ARENT white faced / indiglo. however i guess even if it were si style it would still be worth it if they were white faced. i was planning on doing the amber backlighting DIY anyway so im not sure how that would work, if at all, with indiglos.

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't think they make what you're looking for. Just about all the overlays out there are white faced indiglo style

If you like how is looks so much, just get an Si cluster, who cares if the red-line isn't the same as an EX.... your ECU won't even let you rev up that high anyways.

zoops

Autocross whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a shame that that no aftermarket company has picked up on that styling but i think i have to agree after searching high and low... no one makes anything like that.

ah well.. but it isnt really that big enough a deal to me to buy a whole new cluster for that look, i was just hoping someone might have seen some gauge faces for a lot cheaper that would create a similar look.