5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guess no one makes comments on my car?

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stock with silver rustolium high heat paint...cost..5 bucks =)

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, that unusual pic of the big 4x4 civic is hella crazy? is that photoshop work or did somebody actually do it!?!?!

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love the tenabe racing medallion, its one of the best sounding exhaust ive heard on a civ.... well besides the Greddy EVO... :wink: adjust that ride height and youll be set for a lil bit.. other than that looks good

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

wow, that unusual pic of the big 4x4 civic is hella crazy? is that photoshop work or did somebody actually do it!?!?!
try not to be a smart ass man. dont want peeps getn peed off u know? :thumbup:

THANX

essi1553

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice cars man... where do u live so I can steal your dads bimmer!! hehe

What are your plans for the civic?

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am going for suspention and wheels next. I am a drifter plain and simple. Fast is cool...but drifting with the fate of falling into a swamp (Louisiana) is awesome! I am getting Skunk 2 Ajustable springs, KYB shocks, progress sway bars, neuspeed strut bars, DC tie bars, all new bushings, and a front camber kit. As for wheels, I am going with bronze Konig Heliums in 15x6.5 (they weigh 11.25 lbs =)) Next I am swapping the rear brakes for integra discs, with brembo slotted on the front. By this time my 100k on the motor will prolly be seen, so I am selling my D Series motor and I am dropping a B18b with a B16 head, and a GSR tranny. My friend Josh always has an LS VTEC lying around....so I will prolly get the motor, and get him to help me swap it. When I eventually save up for a turbo kit, and I going to go in that direction. Then my car will be how I want it pretty much. Along the way I will prolly spoof up the interior and exterior a little....going in the direction of a USDM Si look keeping my EX badges =)