99 civic EK ground issue?? Electrical issue leading to power loss

Yaaseer_7

Hi Friends, I am actually going mad with my 1999 civic EK with the manual 3stage Vtec engine :-
  1. Passenger's headlight suddenly went very low (orange liked) - electrician just added a short wire and hooked on the chassis & this was resolved. To note that when ai was having this issue, my left flasher was quick. But this issue is resolved.
  2. Now, about 2 weeks ago, the car started es to run rough, trembling & having a 100cc motorcycle sound. It feels like am running on only 3 cylinders. When accelerating, it loses power with rough sounds, but the engine never goes off. Idle seems to be okay. Changed all spark plugs. I believe this is a grounding and/or electrical issue because i also know there were rodents (rats) around but can't seem to identify where to look.
Sometimes, the headlights issue I mentioned initially above do crop up again and then resolves by itself and also the horn doesn't works sometimes when pressing. Sometimes i switched my headlights on and off or switch off the engine off & on again and the horn problem is resolved.
And finally, if this may help -> couple of weeks back i used a wrench to disconnect my battery cables (positive one) & while unbolting the +ve cable, the wrench touched with the chassis & created a spark.. I donr know if this has something to do with the issue.

PLEASE PLEASE, HELP FRIENDS, AM BECOMING MAD WITH THIS & DONT WANT TO BE 'CONNED' & MAKE UNNECESSARY EXPENSES WITH LOCAL MECHANICS. THANKS LOTS IN ADVANCE