99 civic ex project

b16bang

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if u wanna be fast take out hte system, and invest in some nice component speakers...that base isn'tr eally necessary for a 10yr old car. it'll loosen ur welds even faster..

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b16bang said:
that base isn'tr eally necessary for a 10yr old car. it'll loosen ur welds even faster..
thats the most rediculous thing ive heard all day :roll:

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh, it's better to go legit. but it's ur choice, after all...oh, btw, ride looks nice as hell. keep it up...

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seanab7 said:
Well, It's already stolen and it might as well go to good use.
Thats the stupidest excuse I've ever heard..... Well, probably not, but its still stupid....

Thats like saying, well the woman was dead when I found her, I might as well put her wallet and clothes to good use..... Seriously, don't support the fooking punk ass thieves.... If you do, your just as bad.... :evil:

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thexperiment said:
lets fcukin hang seanab7
you should be hung for saying that you f**king n00b, god you people are getting dumber everyday, I remember when this site had good people on it.... back when my attitude was better toward the site.

Anyway, to the thread creator.... go legit, if for some reason your car goes in for work and they run a number on the engine you might be f**ked for buying a stolen engine and can get in a lot of trouble, for starters go check out hmotorsonline.com and see what they got to offer.... but otherwise gl with the project

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seanab7 said:
Thanks a lot bro. Your guys' hanging comments are kinda....out there. The only reason I would buy a stolen one is cuz imma broke ass college student with like 6 years of school left, but you guys are right, I might as well go legit. How much do engine swaps usually run for?

All depends on how good of a shopper you are and what you're looking for. Before you go nuts online check local salvage yards, my buddy picked up a B16 full swap for like $800 thanks to great junkyard deals

RockintheEKoupe

Icantbelieveitjustbroke!
5+ Year Member
In reality, your going to spend about 3500-4200 dollars to have a B16 installed in your car. GSR add about 200. Type-R add about 1000-1500.

civicboy18974

5+ Year Member
guess what, in philly there is a crime unit called major crimes. And they go undercover at the street races and inspect your engine. And if you don't have paperwork, it will be reported stolen and your vehicle will be towed!

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicboy18974 said:
guess what, in philly there is a crime unit called major crimes. And they go undercover at the street races and inspect your engine. And if you don't have paperwork, it will be reported stolen and your vehicle will be towed!
Hes in Cali.... not PA, and I havent heard of that before... someone is feeding out BS

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cough:possesion.of.stolen.property:cough...please, do not support the thieves...even if you're a broke pre-med student, its better to go legit and get bar'd than to have a hot motor and getting pulled over, getting the number run...thats my view...but pretty nice though...your choice...

remember, california laws are freakin gh3y!!! :roll:

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you purposely buy a hot engine i really hope you get pulled over and the cops run the number on that s**t...