99 Si Coupe spoiler to 6th Gen

leon

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone know if the 99+ Coupe SI spoiler is a direct replacement for the 6th gen spoiler.
I like the looks of it.. a little bigger then the stocker

-Leon

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
from the regular 6th gen's....like an hx or dx or something? i would imagine it should be. but i cant be sure because i dunno the measurements of a 'dx' one or anything. im sure you can look up both spoilers online and match up the measurements. try www.handa-accessories.com and look at the .pdf installation instructions for both wings...and match the measurements. (or somebody else that KNOWS could just post)...good luck

leon

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 98 EX.. with spoiler.. so the holes are already there.. if the Si is a direct bolton then thats good.. but If it doesnt I'd have to drill new holes and I dont want to do that.. thanks for the the tip.

-Leon

leon

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I looked at the PDFs.. they are the Same pdf file.. so it *should* fit. H and A, dont sell that bad boy in FBP damn them!!!!!

-Leon

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
leon said:
I looked at the PDFs.. they are the Same pdf file.. so it *should* fit. H and A, dont sell that bad boy in FBP damn them!!!!!

-Leon
yeah then they should fit the same. they dont sell in FBP? damn thats too bad...i bought mine from them EBP, they painted it and everything before they even sent it. when it got here it was ready to put on...took about 45 min to install, with drilling holes and all.

wake_rider

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they do fit. I traded a friend of mine who thought the si spoiler was a 'visual blocker'...lol. Direct bold on though. Looks much better in my opinion....

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wake_rider said:
they do fit. I traded a friend of mine who thought the si spoiler was a 'visual blocker'...lol. Direct bold on though. Looks much better in my opinion....
it does kinda block your vision to the back a little bit. cuz its right in the middle of the rear window. but nothing that is gonna bug you or anything. and you can still tell if somebody is behind you....

leon

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds good to me.. Thanks everyone.

-Leon

Brett2000ex

All Show.... No Go......
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah when I decided to get a wing for mine, I bought the SI wing cause to me its the only one that really flows well with the cars lines. Doesnt really block my vision, But it may be cause I am used to it being there